Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rehabilitation Cycle & Growth Question

Myarseitis

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your holidays/festive season and looking forward to the New Year!

This is my first post and I do not even know if I am posting this in the right place? I am sure someone will kindly tell me if I have and show me where this post/questions should go.

Questions:

1) What’s cycle is best to use for my post-rehab?

2) Will Growth help and benefit any way? As I do not want to waste my money if there's not going to be a considerable difference from doing a cycle without.

If you believe the growth will help please do you have you any hyperlinks of proven scientific studies or something that has been publicised in a medical journal to back up any claims?

People have been advising me of sticking some Growth in the mix to help aid my recovery and speak of the healing properties but with No Real Proof and can only speak from their own experiences. Unfortunately no one I've spoke to has been through my type of surgery so I cannot get the feedback I would like to make an inform decision.

Before surgery 180lb 14.8% bf I am 8 months post op from a cervical posterior foraminotomy (spinal surgery of the C6-7 bone fragment removal to realise root nerve which controls left arm. (I did stick a hyperlinks in with a video for both so people would not have to look it up but seen as its my first post hpyerlinks were not allowed) although it never showed impingement or compression from the MRI’s I just suffered for 3 years with the symptoms. During convalescence we managed to get away for a bit of R&R I got to see two days of sun and spent 12 days quarantined in a hospital losing 2 stone in 11 days. I find out on my return it was a water ingested parasite called Entamoeba Histolytica. Discovery Channel Monsters-Inside-me...

What with the muscle wastage I experienced from the post op surgery to my left side triceps, pectoral and have been told it may take 18-24 months for the root nerve to fully settle/heel. Although she has made me aware that the root never may never fully restore its self and my will have an impact on muscles size/growth as the messages would not signal/travel properly through the root nerve to the muscles. I’ve been through rehabilitation, before I started back at training I was 140lb 17.8% bf been back training about 4 months and now 168lb 15.9% bf. For those of you saying "28lb in 4 months and WTF" I am on TRT eat clean & sleep well which has helped me massively towards regaining muscle mass.

Even though there’s not a massive amount of difference measurement wise in the arms of about 1 inch but visually it’s quite noticeable on the left peck & tricep. The major problem I am having is lack of strength in my left side! I am considering a just a bulking phase in the New Year of just Dbol & Decca to assist me and see if my left tricep & peck respond. Of course I realise before anyone goes stating the obvious of “If the root nerve has been damaged and the signals are only being received at let’s say 50% then the muscle would only do the same.” The Weakness on my left side is Killing Me:banghead:

All My Best & A Happy New Year!!!

You posted in the right place, and Happy New Year.

IMO, it is always best to not only get your rehab/healing complete before even considering a cycle, it is also highly recommended to have a solid muscular base from years of consistent lifting before crossing the AAS line.

Your best route forward is a well researched exercise routine and solid diet, all of which can be found in the forums here. You can post your exercise and diet plans up for feed back, and even start a thread to report your gains.

Best of luck.

let me ask you this.

are you Adrian Peterson? do you get paid millions to get on the field at all costs?

if not then why are you rushing things. get healed up, trust your doctor (I hope you have a good one considering you let him open you up), and then in a couple years you can jump back on the sauce

Top Bottom