Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

based on the results your getting, would you say that Sarms would be good to use as an on cycle either by itself or a stack, or would you say that it should be used during PCT?

Based on what he is experiencing I would use the exact same stack sans anything else to see what it would do. If he's feeling the effects of appox. 300mgs test enathante/week with no bloat or sides at all what more do you want lol? Granted he's already a big guy and probably isn't looking to get much bigger so the leaning out/weight loss is a plus for him and a lot of us, I think. If size is what you are looking for, then S4 on it's own doesn't appear to be the way to go.

based on the results your getting, would you say that Sarms would be good to use as an on cycle either by itself or a stack, or would you say that it should be used during PCT?

all of the above.

Its good alone and It will become a staple in PCT I am predicting.

I'm trying to use it as a post-PCT tool. I'd like to cycle, finish PCT, then do 8 weeks of SARMS-S4 to make sure I keep the strength gains.

Just got three vials taken. I'm hoping for results Friday but I'm guessing more like Mon/Tues.

What is the main purpose of SARMS? I thought you were on HRT test year round as well? Why is your driver's license in your phone? :)

What is the main purpose of SARMS? I thought you were on HRT test year round as well? Why is your driver's license in your phone? :)

SARMS (from my limited understanding) is a molecule that looks like testosterone to skeletal muscle, but doesn't look like test to other systems (i.e. prostate).

I don't do HRT year round. I've got a great HRT doc (I'll PM you his info if you want) based out of Florida who essentially lets me cycle as much as I want as long as time on = time off.

I use a combination wallet/iPhone (made by Sena). It lets me keep a DL, three CC's and and insurance card. I'll jam a little cash in there too, but that's pushing it. You do have to open the wallet up in order to use the camera on the phone.

Does time of the dosage make a difference?

HUGE

I'm not sure. I've heard it has a short half life (4 hours, I've read).

I'm trying to take one dose around 2 hours pre-workout and then a second dose around 5-6 hours after that. Since I work-out around 11:00am, my doses are around 9:00 and 3:00 (or slightly later).

Top Bottom