Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

Update: Just spoke with my HRT doc. Going to get blood test tomorrow. I'm due a fresh set of bloodwork soon anyway and I figured sooner is better than later.

Nice update!

12-05-2009 Update

It's been exactly two weeks since I started SARMS-S4. My last test ethanate shot was over one month ago. My last HCG shot was over two weeks ago.

- Taking SARMS-S4 @ 40mg 2x/day (80mg total)
- Taking Unleashed at 3 capsules/day
- Lipostim3 every morning
- Amplify2 pre workout
- Multivitamin + Fishoil + Protein Shakes
- Creatine monohydrate @ 5g/day
- 2.4 iu's HGH x 2 per day (been on that since Sept 2004)

Observations:

1) Zero strength loss up to this point. As my water weight drops, my strength normally drops significantly. My water is definitely gone. I should be on the front end of a slow slide -- and it's not happening.

2) There is no question I'm still nitrogen positive. I'm eating high quality calories, but I'm not blowing-up food right now. I'm at 248, which is the lowest I've been in two years. Combine that with no strength loss, and that's at least as effective as 300mg/week of testosterone ethanate.

3) I'm experiencing absolutely no bloat whatsoever. But what's funny is I don't have that testosterone "swole" feeling/look either. I hate the abdominal bloat, but I didn't realize how some of that bloat translates into fuller muscles. Where I really notice is in my abs. I've actually lost curvature there, but my abs are stronger and leaner than ever. You won't see it on my iPhone pics, but I've got new veins springing-up on my abs.

4) This cocktail definitely supports leaning-out. I say "supports" since diet makes you lean -- the best gear can do is support it. When I eat right and use testosterone, my abdomen leans-up well. It's responding right now just like it does on a test cycle.

5) I'm completely missing the testosterone edge -- and that's not necessarily a bad thing. On a normal cycle, I get that bulletproof feeling around week 5 or 6. I don't have any of that. It's a nice edge to have in the gym, but it's not particularly useful outside of that. I definitely do not feel like I'm on-cycle.

6) My libido certainly isn't at it's on-cycle level, but it's definitely up. At my age, even one out of two days is workable. When I'm on cycle, I need it daily (as in really get frustrated if I don't get it). Right now, I want it daily but don't lose my mind if I don't get it.

7) Wood is on-cycle quality or better. I have no idea what that's about, but it's the real deal. It's actually better, which I can only attribute to no aromitization of SARMS-S4.

Bottom Line: If nothing changes in the next two weeks and my bloodwork is even close to decent, I'm going to declare this post-cycle cocktail a massive success.

2rf4m6e.jpg

What are you using to measure the dose?

HUGE

I was using a 3cc syringe, but for the last week or so I've just used the dropper. It's got a 0.5 and 1.0 ml graduation. I fill it to 0.5 ml and squirt it into my mouth. There's always about 0.1ml (guesstimate) left over, and I just put that back into the bottle. I do that 2x/day, so I'm guessing my dose is about 80mg total per day.

01-05-2010 Addendum

It was decline day today. Yes, I know I need to lock-out on all my reps but hey -- I'm old.

Set 1: 315 x 8

Set 2: 315 x 10 (albeit shaky)

based on the results your getting, would you say that Sarms would be good to use as an on cycle either by itself or a stack, or would you say that it should be used during PCT?

Top Bottom