Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

What a fantastic thread. Great info here. Let me add my experience as well.

I took 15mg of Osta for 3 months. Made super awesome gains and fell in love with the product. Infact, put on 20kg's, although this was post surgery and I think a lot of this weight was my body coming back to normal.
Stopped seeing gains a little after 2 months, and stopped the Osta in my 3rd month. After about 2 weeks of no osta, I started to feel depressed, and suspected my test levels were low.
Got my bloods done and sure enough they were down to about 50% of normal. Don't know the actual numbers, this is what the doc told me.
Went back on the osta to stop feeling depressed. This worked, felt fantastic, but still not making any gains, even though training and diet were good.

Now I ordered some S-4 thinking I could stop the osta, and use the s4 instead to let my boys come back. So I have been taking s4 @50mg/day for 5 days now. Stopped the osta 5 days ago when I started the s4. I also bought a natty test booster (bulbine) and have been on that for 5 days as well. Today (fifth day off osta) was the first day I felt crappy again, had a bit of a cry over some not so bad news, but haven't lost any weight or strength.

Infact, I think these may have gone up. My boys actually feel smaller, and my next blood level isn't until April. Interestingly enough though, the shitty depression I get from being suppressed goes away when I take Craze. Craze makes me feel normal and not all shitty and sad and emotional.

So my question to you boys out there, should I stop the S4 and start some pct, or just keep doing what I'm doing and continue the s4 and bulbine? (IronMag Labs - Ultra Male RX) I really want to stay on the S4 to see if my levels come up whilst taking it. If my test levels come back to normal, my plan is to cycle osta and S4 alternating them in 1 month intervals. If my levels do NOT come back up, then I will just do osta 1 month on, 1 month off @15mg/day as everything was normal for the first couple of months on the osta.

Yea like training700 said, S4 wont help youre supression and is actually more suppressive than OSTA.

If I'm going to be perfectly honest with you man, experiencing depression while not on a supplement like this is probably not chemical. Something like SARMS or AAS puts you in such a euphoria of muscle building, losing fat, looking great, etc. that it just cant be matched naturally. Thats the addictive property of it. That said, I guess there could be something chemical about your androgen receptors not being as sensitive and that making you somewhat depressed (operating somewhat opposite of seratonin uptake inhibitors?).

The emotionality is normal as well. Absorbing more androgen is going to cause you to be more emotional just naturally. I remember when I was on S4 I would be driving in the car and a song would come on that I really liked and I would almost cry because of the combination of lyricism and instumental mastery...........not so different from your situation lol.

The reason your boys feel suppressed is probably because they are. S4 at 50mgs for a lot of people is suppressive.....although in my S4 experience, I was horny as a fucking rabbit all the time......so I've no idea about this.

Yea like training700 said, S4 wont help youre supression and is actually more suppressive than OSTA.

If I'm going to be perfectly honest with you man, experiencing depression while not on a supplement like this is probably not chemical. Something like SARMS or AAS puts you in such a euphoria of muscle building, losing fat, looking great, etc. that it just cant be matched naturally. Thats the addictive property of it. That said, I guess there could be something chemical about your androgen receptors not being as sensitive and that making you somewhat depressed (operating somewhat opposite of seratonin uptake inhibitors?).

The emotionality is normal as well. Absorbing more androgen is going to cause you to be more emotional just naturally. I remember when I was on S4 I would be driving in the car and a song would come on that I really liked and I would almost cry because of the combination of lyricism and instumental mastery...........not so different from your situation lol.

The reason your boys feel suppressed is probably because they are. S4 at 50mgs for a lot of people is suppressive.....although in my S4 experience, I was horny as a fucking rabbit all the time......so I've no idea about this.

Yeah I am definitely suppressed, had my bloods done. Ok, I shall start the pct then. Cheers guys.

Top Bottom