Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my dr recommended something suspect. using clomid for 3 months /yr

if you are on trt, thats one thing man but 12-16 months blasts? thats just ridiculous... 3-4 month blasts, ok, but what you are doing is just craziness

sorry. 1 more note. ive never actually gone over 12 weeks ever. even when doing pct. i added the 16 because you dan told me eq was a waste if only done 12 weeks so i plan to do my 1st 16 now. (im at 10weeks currently).
again, note. my trt is 100mg test. not 200 or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

using more exogenous hormones than what your body naturally produces... in your case blasting for a year straight, will cause a very inflammatory body

just cause you cannot see the damage it is doing (testing bp, how you feel, physical things) doesn't mean you aren't causing problems

for one imagine the pressure your prostate is on, that isn't something you can see or be tested for. it manifests itself over time in problems like urinary issues and even cancer.

another issue is digestive health. having an inflamed body a year straight puts tremendous pressure there.. again that is something you cannot see but it will eventually result in you having major stomach issues

using more exogenous hormones than what your body naturally produces... in your case blasting for a year straight, will cause a very inflammatory body

just cause you cannot see the damage it is doing (testing bp, how you feel, physical things) doesn't mean you aren't causing problems

for one imagine the pressure your prostate is on, that isn't something you can see or be tested for. it manifests itself over time in problems like urinary issues and even cancer.

another issue is digestive health. having an inflamed body a year straight puts tremendous pressure there.. again that is something you cannot see but it will eventually result in you having major stomach issues

ahhhh ok. things I never see mentioned much. makes sense & much more informative than its “crazy”; although I appreciate the warnings for sure; I just need more information so I can make good choices.
A simple correction to your statement. I dont blast for a year. my “blast” is 12 weeks of 400-500 test & something else like eq or mast. an intermediate or even beginner cycle. not a huge amount. my trt is not 200-300 like some. it is 100-150 test for 8-12 weeks.
I asked many questions here & elsewhere & did a lot of research before stopping pct’s over a year ago. I was VERY reluctant, but I got a lot of feedback that at my age with my experience reporting that PCT wasn’t working for me anymore(I have had low natural test since I was 30) & at my age why would I be worried about natural test production. I always used very moderate dosing; but last few years my PCT just turned into 3 months of brain fog, depression, and huge loss of physical strength, endurance & muscle quality. so I was reassured from many sources that switching PCT to a TRT was a good choice. Look, I just wanna makes the best choices, given the accepted risks that inherently come with taking exogenous test. when i 1st joined the discussions here, I was so over-careful I did these Tupelo short cycles and everyone ripped into me that it was ridiculous. I take eq or dec for only 10 weeks, I get ripped its just started. Then I take it longer im crazy.
Look, Im on TRT.... but every time I mention that or read it somewhere, it looks like your expected to just be on trt low dose year round as if once your trt, thats your only goal, to just replace natural test. is it not possible to trt and also have a performance goal just like others who have a normal natural test but use exogenous test in cycles. Is trt then short 3-4 week blasting (dan mentioned this but not the interval) but year round better? or is it better to forget trt and just do 12 week cycles with PCT that doesn’t work? Im getting really conflicting info all over the place from research. It would be super helpful & possibly saving my health if all that commented here would be kind enough to take just a moment more, a sentence or 2 more & be more specific.
my goal is trt since pct only gets me back to my already super low natural test production ive had since way before i started performance cycles. my goal also is athletic. are these mutually exclusive? do i choose 1 or the other? if not, what are the protocols for them. if i do trt & a more board acceptable blast that isnt crazy, should i still, pct once a year & just deal with super low test for awhile & for how long?

if you are on trt, thats one thing man but 12-16 months blasts? thats just ridiculous... 3-4 month blasts, ok, but what you are doing is just craziness

. omg. im so sorry. this whole thread is ruined by me! dammit. i dont know how i missed it. I DONT do 12-16 MONTH blasts. its WEEKS

omg. im so sorry. this whole thread is ruined by me! dammit. i dont know how i missed it. I DONT do 12-16 MONTH blasts. its WEEKS

Im so sorry everyone. I really appreciate your quick response that I was crazy. 12-16 month blast would be crazy. My eyes are so exhausted from reading 100’s of pages of reports.... I know its no excuse, I wasted your time. I simply upon several reviews to edit, just missed the “months” where it was supposed to be weeks. Again, I’m really sorry.

ill add. im not all blown up or super whatever. either. i look like i go to ge gym kinda. no big deal. i take 500 test n 600 dec. i get bloodwork. my test is slightly above the high normal & all else is normal. idk. these compounds just don’t effect me much. i have never gotten sides. other than tren making me crazy n insomnia (i wont take tren anymore) n sum acne. ever. i have never gotten bad bloodwork. ever. i have never really needed a-inhibitors (i take 1 mg / wk as precaution) or etc. i dont get water. i dont get any prolactin issues even with tren n dec. i dont know what to say. i have years of experience. i stopped PCT a year + ago and nothing changed. nothing except the shitty pct n feeling terrible. blood is perfect.

Why, if it's ok, do you ONLY look KINDA like you go to the gym? What a waste of cash

Why, if it's ok, do you ONLY look KINDA like you go to the gym? What a waste of cash

haha. i guess im comparing myself to a certain crowd. i was working out with my friend, he competes bodybuilding. I guess most of my non-athletic friends think im pretty “buff” or whatever silly word they occasionally throw at me. I guess my point was, compared to most better genetically gifted people who train as hard as i do & add supplements, they would not think much. look Im 5’8” and 158. I was speaking to the in-crowd here, not the layman haha.
the muay thai guys think im strong (just not fast mehh), so. more important to me.

“what a waste of cash”
haha. you should see me off trt n all. i shrivel up. my body wants to be very skinny.
its way worth it for the strength and performance.... just saying, others around me do the same routine & just explode into the typical bodybuilder look. haha. 1 time i think it was labrada or some past champion was in a gym i was at for a few weeks traveling. he asked if i was i climber! i had a mountain climbers body. so, context.

Top Bottom