Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cycle please review

No925

No-9254thiscat
Hey Brothers,
I am planning My next cycle I have on hand 9000 mgs test E ,5000 mgs of deca , 1000 mgs of dbol , 2000 mgs of nolvedex and 5000 mgs of clomid, 20 mgs of arimedex a bottle of sustain alpha creme and maybe half a bottle of toco 8 and endo amp.

I have been trying to get letro and hcg cabasser and arimedex I am supposed to get more arimidex but unsure and still loking for the letro ,cabbaser and hcg.

Here is My plan and yes I am very prone to gyno
Stats 28 6'1 210lbs b/f around 15% its a guess just some fat of pecs and lower abs but look ripped with arms up lol.

Goal is to gain 15 lbs on lean mass and KEEP IT !!

I have done 3 previous cyles b4 and have been training on and off as a teen but hard for last 4 years.

week 1-4 dbol 40 mgs a day 1st week and 50mgs for week 2.3.4 just so I can use what I have

week 1-13 Test E 600 mgs ew

week 1-10 deca 500 mgs a week

Arimidex .5 ed and if I get sensitive nips then nolva I think 20 mgs a day ?

for pct I want to get hcg but unsure if I can find it
2 weeks after last test E clomid 50 mgs for 1 month also sustain alpha and the toco 8 and endo amp till it runs out.

I want to mention the name of gear to see if any one has heard of it but not sure if I am allowed on here so playing it safe untill I get a heads up.

I am gonna get diet in check a week or so b4 I start this cycle.
Planning on 2500 cal a day using ckg diet.

Any 2 cents on MY diet and cycle would be appreciated such as if I am good to go or if I should wait and find some hcg ,letro or cabasser also could use some good diet info and if any one has a good training ruitine to try. I like to keep back with bi's ,chest with tri's ,and legs with shoulders. also I never fit in cardio. peace and thanks

Personally, I would drop the Dbol. I don't think it's suited to your goals.

Test/Deca with the proper diet/cardio will help you maintain a leaner appearance and get you that LBM. If you're running a keto diet, don't expect the weight to increase too much. At best you should be hoping for adding a few pounds while dropping your bodyfat (So overall, a decent increase in LBM...remember, if you put on 5lbs but drop your bf%, you have actually added MORE than 5lbs of LBM).

Yea I dont expect to rip up. Last cycle was a test Prop tren and anavar I fealt like I Lost alot of mass just looked skinny but when I look back at the pics I looked jacked. SO I want to gain some mass and lose a little fat which I think I will achieve since I will be training harder and adding cardio back in and once I lose the water I think it will balance out. But I did a simular cyle to this a yr or 2 ago and every one in the gym noticed how much size I gained. So I know this a mass cylce but I expect to lose some fat and then I will cut just b4 summer. I have never done 600 mgs of test e most I did was 500 a week b4 so I am hoping that extra 100 will add more. Thanks for the good advice big oz I appreciate it but I am stubborn and want to grow so gonna keep the dbol in. How does the plan look though ? I am ordering like 100 lbs of meat from My butcher all lean chicken and beef I cant help it I crave red meat so I plan on eating beef chicken and tuna daily along with shakes. I normally aim for 200 grams of protein but I am gonna try for 300 a day eating every 2.5 hrs.

so if the adex doesnt work your going to take nolva (while taking deca) and HELP yourself get gyno?? Cause thats what will likely happen.

? fill Me in brother. I am asking for help I want to have this all in order b4 I start and want to avoid gyno I didnt know nolva and deca= gyno

ok well what do u suggest to use ? I want to try and prevent gyno as I know I am prone to getting it but estrogen related. Thanks for your help

Last edited:
weeks
1-12 test-e 250mg Monday and thursday
1-10 deca 300 once a week
1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
8-12 hcgenerate 5 caps ed dpread out (HCGenerate)
12-16 sustain alpha 5 pumps ed (Sustain Alpha)
12-16 clomid 25mg ed (rxhealthdrugs.com)

Have Femara (letrozole)40 2.5mg tabs and Bromocriptin (Bromocriptine) 60 2.5mg tabs on hand for the cycle in case of sides. You can also get that from rxhealthdrugs.com too

discount for rxhealthdrugs.com
34765414 =20% off

discount for needtobuildmuscle.com
needto139 = 15% off and free shipping

Start with the adex .5mg eod and the bromo .5mg ed threw out the cycle. If you need more then up the dose. You can pm me at any time for advice or anything you like.
You will also find this site very interesting DrugsProfiles.com | Home

Top Bottom