Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing bf while gaining lbm

D

DepressiveJuice

and dont tell me it cant be done. look at some of the guys from the supplement adds. some look like they bulked with lard and others look like they have never touched a weight before. yet their before picture looks good. a better one would be the body for life people. look how much lbm some of them got and how much bf they lost. i believe that it is possible to lose bf while gaining lbm but how????

awesome. got my fina, winny, proviron, t3, clen, eca and nyc ready for a 12 week cycle

I'm telling you bro, work on the diet and use fina @ 75mg ED and you'll be good to go and rather pleased. If you find after 5 weeks you've gained a little bf then cut for 2-3 weeks. Eat clean.

what kind of diet would help you lose bf and gain lbm though?

LAWNSAVER said:
It can be done!! Any cycle in which you add weight and drop in bf% your adding LBM while losing fat.

Umm how so? You may be gaining weight and dropping BF% but you still have the same amount of fat regardless.

Delinquent said:

Umm how so? You may be gaining weight and dropping BF% but you still have the same amount of fat regardless.

Well, let me see?? You start at 200lbs at 20% BF, at the end of your cycle you are 205 at 17%BF. You have lost fat becuase you have lowered your BF% and still gained weight. You mean to tell me its all muscle gain??

LAWNSAVER said:

Well, let me see?? You start at 200lbs at 20% BF, at the end of your cycle you are 205 at 17%BF. You have lost fat becuase you have lowered your BF% and still gained weight. You mean to tell me its all muscle gain??

Why not. Depending on the substances used, 5lbs of muscle wouldn't be hard. Plus wouldn't the increase in 5lbs drop your BF% about 3% since that's more mass added rather than fat? Or am I just confusing myself:confused:

Top Bottom