Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing bf while gaining lbm

well lets see

If i was 200 at 10% bodyfat and gained 20lbs of muscle I would look alot better even if I didnt drop any fat.

But all in all if you can gain muscle and drop fat, I mean you would turn a cyucle where you could gain 20lbs of LBM and make it into only 10, but you might drop 15lbs of fat. Very possible with proper training and nutrition.

Many users of tren report real low calorie diets that got them maybe 5lbs of muscle on top of super fat loss results. Tren seems to be good at adding some LBM when in a calorie deficit.

JUst keeping calories the same as you are doing now might keep you at the same weight but at the end of your cycle you would have a totally different body comp. Tren is amazing!!!

Delinquent said:

Why not. Depending on the substances used, 5lbs of muscle wouldn't be hard. Plus wouldn't the increase in 5lbs drop your BF% about 3% since that's more mass added rather than fat? Or am I just confusing myself:confused:

I see where you're going with this and you're right, gaining LBM will decrease your overall bf%. But gaining 5lbs of LBM won't drop you 3%. 200lbs @ 20% bf = 40lbs of bf and 160lbs of LBM. 200lbs + 5lbs = 205lbs. Now (40lbs of fat/205lbs)= 19.5% bf not 17%. So yes it does decrease it just not that much.
205 @ 17% would be a loss of 5lbs of fat and an increase of 10lbs of LBM. (From 160lbs LBM to 170lbs LBM - 40lbs bf to 35lbs bf)

Re: well lets see

me2dammit said:
If i was 200 at 10% bodyfat and gained 20lbs of muscle I would look alot better even if I didnt drop any fat.

But all in all if you can gain muscle and drop fat, I mean you would turn a cyucle where you could gain 20lbs of LBM and make it into only 10, but you might drop 15lbs of fat. Very possible with proper training and nutrition.

Many users of tren report real low calorie diets that got them maybe 5lbs of muscle on top of super fat loss results. Tren seems to be good at adding some LBM when in a calorie deficit.

JUst keeping calories the same as you are doing now might keep you at the same weight but at the end of your cycle you would have a totally different body comp. Tren is amazing!!!

True.
Man your name always cracks me up. I can just picture myself saying "me too dammit" all the time.

DepressiveJuice said:
awesome. got my fina, winny, proviron, t3, clen, eca and nyc ready for a 12 week cycle

I'm planning on running something similar for 6 weeks... but tell me, why are you adding the Proviron? What's the purpose of that here? Thanks.

Stop all this nonsense about roids; all you need is Bowflex - 3 times a week, 20 minutes per session while watching tv or something... You'll turn into a ripped monster in 6 weeks or less, right?

im not adding test to this cycle so the proviron will help with the sex drive- plus i already have the tabs and they are going to expire soon

norr said:
Stop all this nonsense about roids; all you need is Bowflex - 3 times a week, 20 minutes per session while watching tv or something... You'll turn into a ripped monster in 6 weeks or less, right?

Yeah that's right. Do you poke your turds with a stick to double check that they aren't moving before you flush. I just kinda get that vibe from you.

isnt it two different stages your body is in for gaining and losing? anabolic and catabolic? it was always my understanding your body could only do one or the other.

Pineapple Devil said:
isnt it two different stages your body is in for gaining and losing? anabolic and catabolic? it was always my understanding your body could only do one or the other.

Nope it can do both at the same time.

DepressiveJuice said:
im not adding test to this cycle so the proviron will help with the sex drive- plus i already have the tabs and they are going to expire soon

Shit! They can expire? I've have like 50 tabs laying around for like a year or so... you think they're still good?

Top Bottom