Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD & Test cycle

Maybe LGD isn't for you (gyno??)

Loved the lgd alone. 10mgs, no side effects, gained 10lbs, and gained strength. Did it with RAD and developed a hard lump about 8 weeks in. It did go away completely. I’m thinking the sarms crashed test levels and ratio of test: estrogen was off. Did blood work about 6 weeks post pct and everything was good. ( test came back to 641 at age 49 so I was happy).

sarms stack perfectly with testosterone and other anabolic compounds... you absolutely can use lgd here and/or stack with other sarms or use completely different ones...

as long as you have pure sarms, you will not be getting odd side effects...

LGD is perfectly fine to run with testosterone sir. I would go 12 weeks with it at 10 MG per day and you should see tremendous results!

Loved the lgd alone. 10mgs, no side effects, gained 10lbs, and gained strength. Did it with RAD and developed a hard lump about 8 weeks in. It did go away completely. I’m thinking the sarms crashed test levels and ratio of test: estrogen was off. Did blood work about 6 weeks post pct and everything was good. ( test came back to 641 at age 49 so I was happy).

you got a hard lump from lgd/rad strange
you get rid of it now?

What source did you use?

First the stats, 51yo, 5’5” 170lbs 35+ years training.

4 cycles in the past 3 yrs
1) LGD 10mg/day for 10 weeks ( loved it)
2) LGD 10mg & RAD 15mg ( good results
but did develop some gyno and had
elevated liver enzymes. Gyno went away
with about 8wks of tamoxifen and ralox)
3) test E 400mg/wk ( loved it)
4) test E 400mg/wk & 25mg Tbol (felt great
but didn’t really notice much additional
from the Tbol. Used Tbol the last 6wks
of a 12wk cycle).

Planning my next run for April. I’m thinking of 12 weeks of Test 400-500mg/wk and adding LGD at 10-15mg for the last 8weeks.

I’d appreciate hearing your experience or thoughts on the test/lgd .
Thanks

Check out our podcast on LGD!

LGD Profile
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-342-sarms-lgd-4033-anabolicum-profile/

Top Bottom