Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JUST GOT RESULTS BACK FROM MY DOCTOR----wtf??????

DianabolZ

Ok I've been run down a lot lately and had a couple of colds so when a friend had to be hospitalized for a blood infection I went to the doctor to have my blood checked out. I told them I was also thirsty all the time and tired as shit all the time, like completely unable to function, even with 8 hours of sleep. Like 8 hours of sleep and 2+ cups of coffe would just barely get me to class so I could sleep there. They took an assload of blood and the results I got were weird.

Blood sugar 56 (Normal is 60-125)
TSH .329 (Normal is .47-5.01)

Ok now I described myself as being run down and having a key symptom of diabetes and all this asshole wrote on the bottom of my lab report was 'NO INFECTION, LOOKS OK" WTF???

Is there any chance that my thyroid is fucked up? I've been putting on mass on 2500 cals a day, and lots of fat too. (not eating lots of fat, just putting it on) I need to know before I get my summer cycle on, I need to be healthy first. I mean I feel seriously ill, this is fucking up my schooling and fucking up my lifting.

ALso I know this was a little off topic, but this board answers sooner and with greater thought than any other, thanks you guys
DBZ

Yup. Thyroid way low. Find a good doctor who looks at things other than 'normal range'. Read 'The Thyroid Factor' and you will understand your situation a little better. The problem is pretty easily fixed.

Just wondering....Have you been taking a lot of fat burners, either over the counter or the special ones? :D If so, have you stopped taking them and if so how long ago. I have a hugh down in my energy and metabolism after taking legal and illegal stimulants. Also before you goto the doctor, take your body temp in the morning before waking and a couple times during the day. This information will help out also. If you are slowing down maybe your body temp has fallen also. My wife has to take thyroid meds. She had same syptoms, also included other signs. She contest dieted for 16 weeks last year and lost only 2lbs total. She dieted very strict, and we tried a variation of methods. None worked. Now on this med, she can drop weight normally and has lots of energy!

Hope this helps....

Hyperthyroidism (an overactive thyroid gland) produces a low TSH value. Hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid gland) produces an elevated TSH value. Seems to me you have an overactive thyroid gland.

Thanks

Colombo...Yeah I was taking the sportpharma eca like about a few weeks ago, but not everyday, nor even up to the recomended dosage, I was doing like one pill like 2 hours before working out, because that seemed to make me feel back to normal. Other than that nope, no clen, no eca

Vanian--Are there any other possibilities for why I'd both be really fucking tired and have low TSH, is it possile maybe that my homeostatic mechanisms are all outa whack and like how a suppressed HPTA it thinks everything is fine so there is nothing pushing the system, and as a result there is no output. I just broke out the old physiology book and what you said makes sense. TSH is what tells the thyroid to get its thing on, and if it werent doing so there should be tons of TSH, and if it were doing so there should be little.

CMON you guys I need more help, these guys have given me some but I am still craz tired

I think I'm going to the doctors tommorrow to ask some qestions and possibly get my T3 and T4 levels checked

One more thing, any chance I am diabetic????, I used to practically live off sugar and cereals (when I was young and was uneducated, I thought lowfat was good) I am soooooooo thirsty. I drink like 6 glasses of water when I wake up before leaving bed, and like 4 more before leaving the house and like 7 bottles of water while at class and probably again that much when I am home and I am sooooo thirsty in the gym, I need water constantly. I cant even type anymore because I need to hunt down a drink. This is fucking ridiculous. HELP!!!!

Thanks again to those who responded, and please do to those who havent

One more thought

Just had a discussion with Lord_Suston and we reached the conclusion that if I had hyperthyroidism I would be losing weight and awake all the time instead of getting fat and being tired as hell all the time. Perhaps my system is suppressed at a level further up then FSH such as all the way up to the pituatary or the hypothalamus. I'm not sure how the doc would even test for this, but I think testing for T3 and T4 would be a good start. This blows, I need a nap. Is it possible that my HPTA is tuned down, the docs wouldnt test for Test, because thier suck ass lab doesnt test for androgens. I have to go someplace else and pay out the ass if I want that done, for whatever reason. I am so aggravated I could just drink a half a gallon of water and sleep for 8 hours (and then wake up tired and lathargic) Bump for more opinions.
DBZ

You could have low test levels. With a TSH level that low you most likely have high T3 and T4 levels. Fatigue is a symptom of hyperthyroidism. Other symptoms and signs are:

Palpitations
Heat intolerance
Nervousness
Insomnia
Breathlessness
Increased bowel movements
Light or absent menstrual periods
Fatigue

Fast heart rate
Trembling hands
Weight loss
Muscle weakness