Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just finished 2nd wk of 8 wk deca cycle and have gained 10 lbs so far, question is...

fflaque

Should i expected to gain 5lbs a wk as i have so far or do the gains slow down if i keep up the same routine, just curious later ...:cool:

Not a good assumption. I did a 8 week deca only cycle at 300mg/week and only gaind 12 lbs off of the whole thing. You gain 85% of your weight in the first 4-5 weeks. My advice to you is eat anything you can get your hands on.

Are you sure you have Deca for sure?? Sounds fishy to gain that much in 2 weeks. You usually don't even notice Deca until the 3rd or 4th week. Are you maybe taking dbol too????
Cheers,
Jay

no just taking deca i'm taking

500 mg/ wk 1

and taking in a little over 4000 cal a day

Gaining weight is entirely up to diet. It takes rooughly 4500 cals to build a pound of body tissue, thus for every 4500 cals you "over consume" you will gain a lb. Wether it is muscle or fat is determined by your training and diet.

isn't decanoate one of the longest esters if not thee longest? in 2 weeks i dunno,u could be using cell-tech:)

Gord said:
its water weight.
I agree it is largely H20, most likely progesterone induced. Using winny would have made a difference with that.

5 lbs a week would be 40lbs for the cycle, not very likely with a Deca only cycle.

Top Bottom