Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint pain from hell

bigbassturd

High End Bro
Platinum
EF VIP
The past two weeks, all the knuckles on my left hand have been increasingly painful and is now becoming a workout issue.

I'm taking fish/krill oils, and have upped the dose, and I'm still taking forged joint repair since my body is still getting used to the strength gains from beast.

Wtf am I missing here? My workouts haven't changed other than shattering all my pr's, but the pain is more evident when gripping lightly, such as a steering wheel or door handle

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

If you are using forma/ai's you may be getting rid of too much estro, try lowering/eliminating the dose.

Nope, pct is complete and I'm not taking anything at the moment aside from my regular supps like a multi and protein ect.

I'm afraid it might be tendonitis :(

Could be, you can try adding some extra glucosamine sulfate into your daily intake. I know forged joint repair has some in it, I would personally add another 500-1000mg ed.

Can also take some aspirin to see if it helps with the pain, although it's hurting for a reason you should go easy on your joints for a bit now.

Could be, you can try adding some extra glucosamine sulfate into your daily intake. I know forged joint repair has some in it, I would personally add another 500-1000mg ed.

Can also take some aspirin to see if it helps with the pain, although it's hurting for a reason you should go easy on your joints for a bit now.

NEVER take anti inflammatories if you are a lifter. EVER EVER EVER. you will only damage yourself more long term.

when you take it you are shutting off your bodies response to heal pain. that makes no sense.. let the body do its job and don't stand in its way.

this is something young guys learn the hard way.

Yeah anti inflamitories and cortico-steroids are an absolute no go if you're a weightlifter, they increase your chance of injury ten fold

I don't wear any gloves or wraps since my gyms has really nice equipment with a light rubber coating on all of it

I might just be squeezing to hard, but that's a mental thing since this is more weight than I've ever been able to do in every category..

Yeah anti inflamitories and cortico-steroids are an absolute no go if you're a weightlifter, they increase your chance of injury ten fold

I don't wear any gloves or wraps since my gyms has really nice equipment with a light rubber coating on all of it

I might just be squeezing to hard, but that's a mental thing since this is more weight than I've ever been able to do in every category..

That could be it right there, are you compromising any form? Or have joint pain through certain parts of the lifts you didn't have before? Could be wear and tear..

Perhaps you need to mix in a light day to let's the joints heal up a bit before hitting it hard?

My first couple years of lifting seriously, I had a trainer who was really strict on form, so I try to keep as best as I can to avoid injury. To me, if you can't lift the weight properly, you can't lift it.

I'm gonna try to take it easy a day or two, but its not really in the gym that I'm noticing it. More of when I'm driving or eating act..

And only in my left hand. The index and middle finger are the worst by far

DO you crack your knucks all day? Also.. I'm not saying this applies to your trainer but i have ran into a lot of trainers that don't know dick and should be sued for some of the advice they give out. Unless you have a masters cert or a bachelors in exercise science or you have experience that has been passed down by reputable mentors then I don't trust your words.

Top Bottom