Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice/ Mk2866 Osterine

I turned 50 this year after doing gear over 20+ years I decided to venture into the sarms world. I’m currently on my 3rd week of Trt 200mgs, Mk2866. I started out at 20 mgs. I’m very impressed and noticed immediate strength gains, but the second week I noticed my joints in my right knee started making a cracking sound, Also I noticed when benching a soreness between my chest/ shoulder. I lowered the dosage to 15 mgs. And it didn’t change, so I threw in some deca 150 mgs. And it hasn’t changed. I’m also taking about 5,000 mgs. (daily) Of fish oil . Is this just a side effect that comes with Osterine ? Or can I make some adjustments?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

A typical adverse effect of sarms such as Ostarine, is a reduction in libido and impotence. The use of these supplements may also enhance the incidence of sarms' side effects, such as body odor, headaches, and muscular cramps many other sides effect, As far Joints Deca should have effect on lubricating the joints which I tend to enjoy Deca during the Winter season. Try reducing the dose and monitor your daily activities,

Top Bottom