Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am going to MEXICO!!!!!!

Bootyshaker

But unfortubately my broad wants either cancun or puerto vallarta!

Am I fucked or can I still obtain some good ttokkyo products down there!

I don'T leave until late june but I am already planning on the deals that I can obtain.

Thanks,

Bootyshaker

Bootyshaker,
I am also going to Mexico in late june, i leave on the 19th be their for 10 days. I have been told to go to DOWNTOWN cancun and ask for veternero. I was told that is the only place where their are vet stores, and the other pharmacis only carry human grade stuff, sus, deca sten etc. I am staying in Playa del carmen. If you are going with your girl and you want to relax but still have a great time look at Playa del carmen, if all you want to do is party then CANCUN is the place for you. If you have any other questions email me, I bet I can help you score a great price for the trip.

Hope this helps

Onadrol said:
Bootyshaker,
I am also going to Mexico in late june, i leave on the 19th be their for 10 days. I have been told to go to DOWNTOWN cancun and ask for veternero. I was told that is the only place where their are vet stores, and the other pharmacis only carry human grade stuff, sus, deca sten etc. I am staying in Playa del carmen. If you are going with your girl and you want to relax but still have a great time look at Playa del carmen, if all you want to do is party then CANCUN is the place for you. If you have any other questions email me, I bet I can help you score a great price for the trip.

Hope this helps

Thanks and you got mail!!!

hmmm...

From what I hear from everyone I know that has gone down to both of those cities your better off taking a cab and going outside them to find better prices. I can check around to see if they remember the names of the places they went too.

Guys When are you going I know Onadrol is going on the 19 I am also going and have started researching like a month early get back at me fella's....

P.s. I wil be going to Juarez most likely. :wavey:

I am also going and have some info. on Cancun. email me! I also have a few questions for all of you!
Peace, by the way my vacation starts on the 23rd, anyone else going to be in Cancun during that time?

and what can I expect to pay for....

ttokkyo eq, aratest 2500,

I have already heard how much the winny is but I want to purchase these 2 others.

Bootyshaker said:
and what can I expect to pay for....

ttokkyo eq, aratest 2500,

I have already heard how much the winny is but I want to purchase these 2 others.

In TJ: Ara test 2500= $17
200mg.EQ = $34

I have also been on Vaction deeper in MEX. and for some reason, the places I checked were high. If you are in Cancun, check the Ausvet and Ttokkyo sites. There is a vet whose email is cancunvet@. Don't even screw with him, the guy is a bastard. He can email you prices of his stuff, but they are terrible. 100mg. Winny was $200. I'd say to stay away from him

Top Bottom