Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hygetropin HGH results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cauliflower Ear said:
no prob bro, dude thats why every fighter in the world is on it...dude have you seen tito's head...or chuck's gh gut.... vanderlei silva bro...everyone...fedor...and the deal is....it makes your ligaments and tendons so much stronger that you almost never get hurt so it lets you train longer and more often...
but the way i see it with you guys is it is a nessecity after you get to a certain size you have to back it up by strengthening them connectors ihulk
:chomp: :chomp:
oh yea! totally bro! Everytime I see Tito or Hughes in training / off season it looks like their cheeks are gonna blow any second.

Seriously its reedonkulous! Hughes is the worst. He's got dbol / test / HGH bloat coming outta his ears. Tito's head looks like it could lift off and go to the moon.

Vanderlei, Franklin, Shamrock... all of them. Didn't notice the guts so much but the cheeks and foreheads just give it away. LOL! :chomp:

Hygetropin = best gh out there
IMHO
getting great results off of just 2 iu/day and like others I plan to stay on indef.

im with kach...it is the same quality and purity as jino...as i stated in my previous post...it was a guy who left gensci that started hygene...so until someone come out with another 191aa sequence that is over 98% in purity and charges less then hyge does...it is the best gh

Cauliflower Ear said:
im with kach...it is the same quality and purity as jino...as i stated in my previous post...it was a guy who left gensci that started hygene...so until someone come out with another 191aa sequence that is over 98% in purity and charges less then hyge does...it is the best gh
Not in my book and I've tried Jino and Serostim. Why is Hygetropin the only hGH where I get no arm numbness after almost 400 IUs (equivalent of 4 kits of Jino)?

Im on the hyges and the numbness in my arms is bad it feels like i have no grip.Sometimes it hurts bad just to grab the bench for a warm up .I ran 100 ius generic blues now im taking hyge and i want to go up to 4ius a day but i cant to strong so i do 3 a day.

Kachunga said:
Hygetropin = best gh out there
IMHO
getting great results off of just 2 iu/day and like others I plan to stay on indef.
good to hear another happy customer.
me thinks I'm gonna go with Hygetropin (aqua tops).

Cauliflower Ear said:

So apparently there is only manufacturer that produces the 192aa chain?
anyone experience the difference btw 192aa and 191aa?
what % purity is the 192aa?

Kachunga said:
Jinos for 3 months, Hyg's for 2 months

I've been on the Hygs for 4 months now at 4IUs and I don't get any hand numbness whatsoever. And I'm getting it from a legit source (his initials were mentioned in this thread). I did get some swelling in my feet and hands though. Maybe I'm just not prone to hand numbness.

iHulk said:
good to hear another happy customer.
me thinks I'm gonna go with Hygetropin (aqua tops).

So apparently there is only manufacturer that produces the 192aa chain?
anyone experience the difference btw 192aa and 191aa?
what % purity is the 192aa?
Well the body produces 191aa. So Jino, Hyg and Kefei copied it. Fitropin makes 192aa. I have not tried Fit but I think I'll stick with the 191aa crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom