Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hygetropin HGH results

Status
Not open for further replies.
iHulk said:
bumping for my expiry question?
not sure about jinos...but with hyge it is good refigerated for longer than you need...you'll have shot it way before it expires...but a better q is how long can it be reconstituted...and for that I believe that you want to shoot a reconstituted bottle of hyge in like 10 days...i believe it is similar for jin

Cauliflower Ear said:
not sure about jinos...but with hyge it is good refigerated for longer than you need...you'll have shot it way before it expires...but a better q is how long can it be reconstituted...and for that I believe that you want to shoot a reconstituted bottle of hyge in like 10 days...i believe it is similar for jin
that was my next question, thanks Cauli

great thread.. im seriously considering hgh now.. but what about the stories you hear about guys needing surgery to remove bone growing out thier elbows and forehead?? any of you guys ever get that??

niv said:
great thread.. im seriously considering hgh now.. but what about the stories you hear about guys needing surgery to remove bone growing out thier elbows and forehead?? any of you guys ever get that??
huh?
:rolleyes: :worried: :rolleyes:

niv said:
sometimes i have a bone growing out of my crotch :)

this one dude from Hong Kong that is a Pro BB'er (Chinese guy) and every time I see him which is like 6 months apart his head looks like it grew 2 inches wider. His face is gonna explode. I asked him his rhGH regimen and he said 10 iu ed ....its reedonkulous.
Not sure he notices though... lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom