Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hygetropin HGH results

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosteov

I'm in week 16 of Hygetropin GH cycle. I've been running 4IUs, (5on, 2off), the whole time. Was expecting better things. Was running Test/Deca for about 10 weeks of it as well. I threw in T4 at 100mcg ED about 3-4 weeks ago.

People keep saying you have to run it for 6 months to start seeing results. I was hoping to see something by the 4th month though. I'm on it another 3-4 months so hopefully the best is yet to come. I started getting some sides like week 6 or so. Mostly alot of water retention in hands and feet. They lasted 3-4 weeks and have since subsided. My hands and knuckles still feel a little swollen.

I'm 34 and this is my first run with GH also so have nothing to compare it to.

dosteov said:
I'm in week 16 of Hygetropin GH cycle. I've been running 4IUs, (5on, 2off), the whole time. Was expecting better things. Was running Test/Deca for about 10 weeks of it as well. I threw in T4 at 100mcg ED about 3-4 weeks ago.

People keep saying you have to run it for 6 months to start seeing results. I was hoping to see something by the 4th month though. I'm on it another 3-4 months so hopefully the best is yet to come. I started getting some sides like week 6 or so. Mostly alot of water retention in hands and feet. They lasted 3-4 weeks and have since subsided. My hands and knuckles still feel a little swollen.

I'm 34 and this is my first run with GH also so have nothing to compare it to.

HGH works very slowly over time brother! Don't get discouraged and stick with it.

I think most people that gets discourage is thinking it will be like AAS.
its somewhat hard to quantify the gains from HGH and I personally dont think its a magic bullet.
It takes some time and the effects are not drastic like with AAS.

do you notice any fat reduction around the belly? i'm 9wks into 4iu ed and i notice that. i'm gonna give a year.

MorganKane said:
I think most people that gets discourage is thinking it will be like AAS.
its somewhat hard to quantify the gains from HGH and I personally dont think its a magic bullet.
It takes some time and the effects are not drastic like with AAS.

I'm going to give it some time. I'm going to run it for about 9 months or so. So I'm not really halfway through as of yet. Also going to throw in some Test and Tren in a couple of weeks so hopefully that helps.

My diet hasn't been as good as I would like either (various things going on in my life have made it difficult to eat well). We'll see. I'm going to stick with it and hope for the best. Not much else I can do really...

I like the blue tops better, running Hygetropin now. Hygetropin is ok. If you want to see better results with your GH run IGF-1 with it.

Any thing positive you have noticed Dosteov? Like and fat loss, increased mood, better sleep, etc? I am just starting Hygetropin at 3iu 5days on/2 off. I am also 34. I am interested to more about your experience thus far.

I personally love GH (and IGF-1). I'm only 25 but it changes my body so much. I've never had my levels tested, but I have a feeling I might be a hypo-secreter due to my drastic responses at such a young age and modest dose (6 iu EOD).

oh my god how off the mark was i
i thought hgh an igf had fast results

can someone give me a little overview of the differences between them.

i thought it was a fast weight loss option

what a duffus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom