Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH stacked with steroid timing

VerusJas

So i am currening doing hgh. 3iu’s per day. Each kit lasts about a month
I’m 4 weeks into it. And i have 2 more kits ready. I also have tren, masteron, and testosterone on hand.
My question is should I start my steroids now and then run eight more weeks of the HGH? Or should i finish the hgh first then start my steroids?
I'm trying to cut down and also put on some clean muscle mass
I'm 50 years old and I am 6 ft tall 206 lb with 14% body fat

You DO NOT need to be using tren at 50 years old bro.. completely unnecessary... you can run a cycle anytime with hgh... if you are not going to run hgh longer term then it is rather pointless to even use... it needs to be ran at least a year to really get the results... 12 weeks is pointless...

You are not running HGH long enough and you do not need 3 IUS of it either. Using 2 IUS is plenty

So i am currening doing hgh. 3iu’s per day. Each kit lasts about a month
I’m 4 weeks into it. And i have 2 more kits ready. I also have tren, masteron, and testosterone on hand.
My question is should I start my steroids now and then run eight more weeks of the HGH? Or should i finish the hgh first then start my steroids?
I'm trying to cut down and also put on some clean muscle mass
I'm 50 years old and I am 6 ft tall 206 lb with 14% body fat
i dont think trenbolone needed at 50 honestly

but if you must, start HGH now with your cycle

i don't see a problem with tren at that age. many competitors i train with use it even older then that

Top Bottom