Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast can gyno occur?

JaimzTF

How fast can it set in? And does it sometimes happen without itchyness / puffy nipples ? I just started some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - lasat week.

For me, pretty damn fast. If I go above 250 mgs of test a week, nolva is a must. Dbol can bring it on too.

smoke67 said:
For me, pretty damn fast. If I go above 250 mgs of test a week, Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - is a must. Dianabol - methandrostenolone - can bring it on too.

how fast do you get it? like a couple weeks? just puffy nipples or what?

samsaige said:
how fast do you get it? like a couple weeks? just puffy nipples or what?

Start noticing puffy nips, then itching can start, then lumps that are painful to the touch.

Use a AI to start, then if it gets worse, start with nolva 40-50 mgs for several days then 20mgs for the remainder of the cycle through PCT

for some it can happen as fast as over night.....well the warnings can happen over night...you just wake up one day and your nips itch or they hurt.

Last edited:
Id say you get a pretty fair warning.

First you get a little puffy, then a couple days later you get a little itchy and sensitive. Within a week you can have little pea sized lumps that will become so sensitive than it will make you feel like ripping someone’s head off if you get a tity twister.

Ive never liked the idea of using nolva or clomid for gyno unless it is an absolute emergency. These SERMs will just increase your likelihood of getting gyno info the future due to the up regulation of PR receptors.

Besides, using Dbol with an anti-e is like driving with the gas peddle on the floor, but the other foot on the break. The smart thing to do here is to not use Dbol if your sensitive to gyno. Stick with anavar or winny, or better yet go with Primo or Masteron.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Id say you get a pretty fair warning.

First you get a little puffy, then a couple days later you get a little itchy and sensitive. Within a week you can have little pea sized lumps that will become so sensitive than it will make you feel like ripping someone’s head off if you get a tity twister.

Ive never liked the idea of using Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - or clomid for gynecomastia unless it is an absolute emergency. These SERMs will just increase your likelihood of getting gynecomastia info the future due to the up regulation of PR receptors.

Besides, using Dianabol - methandrostenolone - with an anti-e is like driving with the gas peddle on the floor, but the other foot on the break. The smart thing to do here is to not use Dbol if your sensitive to gynecomastia. Stick with anavar or Winstrol - stanozolol, or better yet go with Primobolan - methenolone - or Masteron.

-Pp
is tren another one to consider.i thought i read somewhere it doesnt arom.is htis correct?

They are all right. Test gave me gyno, went away with other drugs and off cycle. Dbol same thing. Deca same thing. Tren same thing. I just don't care anymore, it's not that bad and I'm gonna get the surgery later on anyway.

Top Bottom