Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much test can I run without an AI?

I had a question about using testosterone and how much you can use without needing in aromatase inhibitor
I’ve read that some guys can run a thousand milligrams of testosterone and have no issues While others will get problems at even 150 milligrams
is there a reason for this and what are some strategies to making sure I don’t have any issues with estrogen on cycle
everyone diff. I am running 300mg with no AI

Reactions: Ori
I had a question about using testosterone and how much you can use without needing in aromatase inhibitor
I’ve read that some guys can run a thousand milligrams of testosterone and have no issues While others will get problems at even 150 milligrams
is there a reason for this and what are some strategies to making sure I don’t have any issues with estrogen on cycle
The reasons for this are too many to go into. And realistically, explaining each one of them is likely to confuse you further.

The best thing you can do to mitigate oestrogen issues on cycle is to have an AI at the ready.

If you are going to be doing TRT and are wondering about long term use of an AI, well that is also different and if you get healthier over time while on TRT, as in drop body fat % etc, then you will likely get to a point where you will no longer need one. So is more likely something you would be on in the early stages of therapy.

Top Bottom