Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Guys First Cycle Adice

jskinz

Hey fellas,

Been learning alot from all you guys just from reading the posts. Been lifting for a solid 5 years but 3months ago i hurt my shoulder, put me out of training for 3months. Summer is now here have to get my natural gains back but looking for some help wanna take a first cycle Recomendations on a first cycle?

200lbs
bodyfat 19-24% because of being off that long
height 5'10"

cardio in the morning
weights in the evening

any other info needed feel free to make me look like a douche and then ill post it!!!
cheers!!

I don't know much to say till you tell us more. How old are you? What are your goals? What if any knowledge do you have of this subject? Whay don't you tell us this and give use your thoughts on what you think would be a good beginner cycle and we will go from there. O.K.?

26 years old
wanna gain my size back which shouldnt take long, ive never had a problem putting size on.
wanna trim more than anything.
been doing sprints and stairs while my shoulder could repair off the weights
just got back into the gym
diet at about 2500 cals a day

My thoughts would be a test/winny?
you?

I would wait longer until your shoulder is fully healed. Testosterone = more strength= possible injury, just saying...First cycle just stick to Testosterone.

IMO, at 19-24% BF, you need to diet down before you do anything. Gear makes you want to eat all the time, without any self control in the diet area, you could wind up with a higher BF than you are now. Get your diet in check and loose some fat first then think about adding gear later down the road. go to the supplement area and check out some diet aids to help you get started.

I would wait longer until your shoulder is fully healed. Testosterone = more strength= possible injury, just saying...First cycle just stick to Testosterone.

^ That's it....

+

EF Diet and EF Training forums

Top Bottom