Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP DIETING: cutting on cyc

doinitbig732

Hey guys need some advice or critique on thoughts of dieting for a cut while on cycle. I'll start with the information: cycle is looking like this:

Test E- 500 mg per week for 15wk

EQ - 600 mg per week for 12-15wk

Anavar - 50mg ed for 7 week

Winnie - 50mg eod for 6 week

Personal- weight is 235lbs at 5'10 with about 18 percent body fat. Age 23.

Dieting- dieting I been counting macros and calories. I'm approximately 2,300 calories.. 250g protein . 140g carb. 75g fat...

Im trying to cut bodyfat and wasn't sure while on cycle what my numbers should be looking like and how much I should be eating macro and calorie wise for a cut. Any advice?? Much appreciated. I'm about to start the 6th week of cyc.

With that stack u won't have to worry about loosing much muscle
If all ur gear is good quality stick to balanced meals and hit the cardio

I prefer lean and green wile cutting with a carb day once a week to keep me from getting flat but ur at a high bf so I would honestly hit lean any green and not worry so much

Keep ur protein no lower than .8-1 g per lb of body weight and u should be ok

Just keep a eye on things! At ur weight with 2300 cal u should be able to cut nicely

With that stack u won't have to worry about loosing much muscle
If all ur gear is good quality stick to balanced meals and hit the cardio

I prefer lean and green wile cutting with a carb day once a week to keep me from getting flat but ur at a high bf so I would honestly hit lean any green and not worry so much

Keep ur protein no lower than .8-1 g per lb of body weight and u should be ok

Just keep a eye on things! At ur weight with 2300 cal u should be able to cut nicely

Thanks for the advice bud. Always struggled on figuring out dieting on cyc. Cause I know eq especially makes me hungry as fuck lol but can't over due carbs or calories than I'll come out looking bloated.. Mostly stick to lean meats I'll add in some greens. And cardio definitely I have to up. Been hitting 40 min walks in the morning about three times a week. Gonna add in some intervals this week.

Yea sprints is a staple for me when I cut
60 min stair stepper 2 times a week and 20 min sprints 2 times a week plus my lifts works like a charm every time

Except when I take car the shin pumps are killer can't do sprints as often

Ahh stair steppers are killers. I actually just tried that for the first time last week I was dying after a few minutes haha thing is legit.

Keep calories at maintenance then increase activity to put you at about a 500-1000 daily caloric deficit.

Lower calories always makes you look like shit and flat.

Top Bottom