Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone for bulking then cutting?

Geiopye

I’m curious what you guys thought about using testosterone for both bulking and then cutting?
My plan is to run a caloric surplus of about 500 to 1,000 calories for about eight weeks while I bulk on about 500 mg a week
then after eight weeks I will spend the last four weeks cutting down dropping my dosage to 250 mg a week and then going from a surplus to a deficit
I will also add some masteron and winstrol to it
I’m 39 years old
5’10’’ and 214 pounds with 15% body fat
good plan?

I’m curious what you guys thought about using testosterone for both bulking and then cutting?
My plan is to run a caloric surplus of about 500 to 1,000 calories for about eight weeks while I bulk on about 500 mg a week
then after eight weeks I will spend the last four weeks cutting down dropping my dosage to 250 mg a week and then going from a surplus to a deficit
I’m 39 years old
good plan?
Have you ever used AAS before?
8 weeks is not enough time to bulk.
I would not recommend going from a surplus straight to deficit.

I’m 39 years old
good plan?
you can use testosterone for cutting or bulking
its how your diet goes thats the issue

you should be using aromasin etc and n2guard to make sure you're not estrogenic

make sure you head over to ugfreak to grab your test and other steroids
they sell high quality para pharma

Top Bottom