Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and cutting

What are your thoughts on using AAS while on a low-calorie diet--- I'm talking bigtime diet/cardio-- shooting for 2-3lbs fat/week.

For someone who is at or below his so-called "genetic limit."

To use minimal AAS to retain muscle-- Eg: TA at or below 50mg/day, a small amount of test

or

Treat it like a regular cycle, knowing total healthy gains will be minimal, at best, on such low calories 100mg/day TA and 500mg/week test.
I'm not seeing an stats

Dylan gave you tremendous advice! For the best quality SARMS and Peptides, I would highly recommend either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

@pertonn good question I would go with a normal cycle, why not? you can gain mass even with low calories with lets say primobolan.

I suggest you try this for your cutting situation.

Week 1-12
200mgs primobolan enanthate/week
200mgs testosterone enanthate/week
5mgs aromasin (2 doses/week)
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)

Also you need to right now start your log journal with diet training cardio and more asap, so we can monitor and guide you.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone primobolan cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
I like this cutting cycle

Top Bottom