Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH and Insulin experts,need your help

biganth01

Ive taken GH and Insulin before,but only used the insulin ( Humalog ) post workout.I want to up the Insulin to 2 - 3 times per day.I will be using GH @ 2 x 3 iu shots per day.When would be the best times to take the Insulin and the GH? I understand that you have to time the two so far apart,am i right in saying this?Any input appreciated,thanks in advance.

Hey bro,
To save you time from reading all that...take your gh and slin together upon waking before your first meal and immediatley postworkout. I would use the humulin-R in the morning and humalog post training for best results. Also, you might want to consider throwing in a little t3(25mcg./day) to keep the old throid functioning properly. My $.02.

yes exactly...don't take in 3 times,just 2X
as greg 21 said when you wake up in the morning and post training for both
I JUST CAN'T FIND THAT POST OF IRONMASTER !!! I was talking about the way he takes them and when...
thanks for the karma bro !!

The new craz is to do 18 IUs days 1 -- 14 then rest days 15 ---27 then 18 IUs days 28 to 42.

this mimics the same as a new born baby...

You should never take your GH and insulin together, thats a big No,No!!! I you take your GH in the AM, wait atleast 2 to 3 hours before you take your shot of insulin. Insulin lowers your levels of GH, so why take the two together and waste the effects and the money of GH. I was always told never to take the 2 together and i was told by probably the most intelligent bodybuilder out there.

Top Bottom