Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH Cycle Help

Test, or IGF? also do I run IGF alone, or with GH? Thoughts comments welcome. Please look at my goals.

Did you miss the whole point of this thread? I think we've stated like 8 times IGF taken with GH. I even went as far as telling you how to administer it..

What a waste of breath.

I would still consider myself a novice. So you think igf is the way to go? If not then what test should I run and how can I prevent the worst sides (Hair loss). Also because of my existing gyno how should I use my Nolva and Letzo accordingly.

Thanks again.

Remember I will also be running the gh

I would still consider myself a novice. So you think igf is the way to go? If not then what test should I run and how can I prevent the worst sides (Hair loss). Also because of my existing gyno how should I use my Nolva and Letzo accordingly.

Thanks again.

Remember I will also be running the gh

You will want to run the test that stays in the body the shortest period of time so if you notice problems you can reduce dosage or quit all together. So you should look into suspension or prop!
yes run IGF and GH at the same time.

Top Bottom