Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Beastdrol Cycle

Cxstle

Hey guys, ive been researching beastdrol cycles for a while now and i think ive got it all worked out. Just got a few questions about the cycle though.

1-4 Beastdrol, 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 N2Gaurd, 7 caps spread throughout the day
1-4 HCGen, 3 caps am, 2 caps pm
4-8 Post Cycle + Unleashed, 1 cap of each 3 times a day
4-10 Forma-Stanzol, 5 pumps on chest twice a day. Morning+Night
8-12 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day

Q's.
Do i need Forged Liver Support?
Do i need Forged Joint Repair?
Should i run HCGen all the way through the cycle?
Creatine during cycle or at the beginning of PCT to try hold onto the gains?
Can you still take pre-workout supps during cycle due to high blood pressure?
Should i run Forma-Stanzol all the way through the cycle or wait to see if sides appear?
Is 4L of water per day enough?

Sorry for all the questions but i just want to cover all bases with this cycle.

Thanks guys!

looks like you did a lot of research but please first post your stats/history.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply!

22 years old
190lbs
Training for 2 years
Train 5 Days a week
Diet in check w 3800-4000 cals a day
(Bulking)

Anything eles ya need to know?

4L wont be enough, im extremely dehydrated whenever i take beast, it seems to have a diuretic like affect on me where i drop all water weight and no matter how much i drink im still thirsty. taurine helps a little
if youre gonna run any kind of AI on cycle you will get joint pain and forged joint is good but add to it some fish/krill oil and maybe some extra cissus
dont bother with preworkouts, you wont need them
creatines your personal choice... some people save it for pct to get the extra boost
and im not too familiar with n2guard ive never used it, does it have anything for liver health? if not, then get something, its quite toxic.

have you figured out doseage yet?

n2guard has the full spectrum of liver supps built in to the formula.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Hey guys, ive been researching beastdrol cycles for a while now and i think ive got it all worked out. Just got a few questions about the cycle though.

Q's.
Should i run Forma-Stanzol all the way through the cycle or wait to see if sides appear?

Thanks guys!

No, N2 Guard has you covered bro...
Totally up to you, a good joint supplement is good to use anytime...
No need, HCGenerate minimizes shutdown, and helps kick off PCT right, keep it the way it is...although I love the product so much I would probably run it all the way through...but thats me lol...
Run Creatine from start to finish and beyond bro...
Eh, how high is your blood pressure? N2 Guard will help with that, but err on the side of caution with stims, try low dose and asses tolerance...what PWO supplement are you thinking?
I would start Forma 1 week before you start PCT and run it through PCT...
Water...water...water!!! Don't limit your water intake, drink it up bro!
What are you using as a test base for this cycle? I would add RS Transderm and front load it for two weeks prior to starting Beast, then end when you start PCT...that would make this a fucking sick ass cycle with nothing but positive gains, and will help with lethargy that Beast can cause...trust me on this!

No problem about questions, that is what we are here for brother!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Q's.

Thanks guys!

One thing I always recommend to help with sides is to use transaderm... if your not going to use transaderm then run hcgenerate weeks 1-4... you won't need it in pct... n2guard will have you covered for your liver concerns so there is no need for liver repair as well... i would definitely recommend forged joint repair... i think its always a good idea when cycling to run some sort of joint repair because when you increase strength quickly, it takes a fucking toll on the joints... i always run creatine throughout the entire cycle... i prefer creatine nitrate... creatine goes so well with steroids in general... you can run forma start to finish... you need to drink water and drink and more and more with beast bro or you will get the headaches and all the other fucked up sides... its so important to drink plenty of water... you can take pre workout supps but you need to watch your bp and see how your body responds... listen to your body... beast is a dry compound and doesn't convert to estrogen but you should be wary of rebound and have your diet and training spot on!

You guys forgot carbs if you don't get enough the sides will kill you,just like Dylan said with water!

Sorry for the late reply, i posted this late last night and worked today.

Thanks heaps, you guys are making it a hell of alot easier for me to get everything right.

Next page>>

Last edited:
Top Bottom