Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Filtered grapeseed oil to bake or not to bake?

Why not still heat it up (230 degrees 20 min), you cant really hurt it, if anything you will mix dissolve the powder in oil really good? Grapeseed oil has a high smoking point of 420 degrees too.

You can it just isn't necessary.

Lets say I accidentaly left the bottle (all mixed powder, ba, bb) in the over for 20 min at 350 degrees with a small vent in it. Would that damage the gear at all?

some say bake and some say dont, tell ya what, yes you cn filter, but filtering does not kill all viruses and bacteria, neighther does BA, I dont see why folks dont think heat will kill anything, when its a fact that heat is a well known killer, it will in fact kill most things that filtering cannot, lets take lead for instance, lead will escape the filtering process, and no im not talking about lead dust, im talking about lead period, their are many forms of lead and their are also particle that are bigger than .2microns, heat up your oil man, and you can do it at 250degrees for 20-30 min, than you can even repeat the process 3 times if ya like after oil has cooled down. just my opinion and experience.

From what i've been reading sounds like its better to heat up the oil at 230 degrees for about 20 min pre mixed with powder. Because the BA and BB does not kill some spores like staff!

230 degrees F will not kill spores either.

I never used to heat mine. You will be fine just filtering, but it never hurts to go the extra mile.

Top Bottom