Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the Beast...(log)

on_a_mission2day

Welcome. This is my second ever cycle of oral AAS. My previous one was a hella + Kata cycle for 6 weeks that was pretty sweet. You can check out a very "mini" log on my profile. However, Alas! Its time for the Beast to be unleashed. I start my cycle next week Monday (16th July) and intend on doing the following cycle:

1-4 Beast 20/20/20/30 (depending on sides)
1-6 Kata 300/350/400/400/450/450
1-6 Trans 5 pumps ED
1-6 N2 Guard (7 caps split up)
3-6 HC Gen (5 caps ED - 3 morning, 2 afternoon)

PCT:
7-10 HC Gen (same as above)
7-10 Unleased (double dose i.e. 6 caps - 3 am/3pm)
7-10 Post Cycle (double dose i.e. 6 caps - 3am/3pm)
7-10 Forma 10 pumps ED (5 am and 5 pm)

Thanks to Dylan for setting the above sweet cycle up for me, he is a great help and I definitely appreciate his help plus the other bros on here like gymjunkie to name another.

I still havent made up my mind whether to run Forma during the "on" phase as well....or whether to do more than 10 pumps ED during my PCT but we'll see what u guys recommend as the time nears.

My goal is a LEAN BULK (while possibly lowering bf - but not important at the moment). I'd be happy to gain about 10lbs of lean muscle. Anything less would be a fail for me....im really pushing for a 15 pound gain though to be honest...

My stats are:

Weight: 185 pounds
Height: 180cm
Bf: close to 20% ("eye" estimate as I have no way of measuring it)

I realise the bf is towards the high end, but I am quite aware of that. I intend on moving onto a SARMS triple stack straight after PCT from the current cycle. I'll use the SARMS to shred up then.

Moving on, I will also be using N2 Bulk (entire 10 weeks), Power Butter, N2 Protein Bars, Glutamin, Whey to build muscle, fish oil (3 caps ED), N2KTS and maybe some creatine here and there. I'll also keep Taurine on hand incase I require them for back pumps.

I'll be consuming 3000-3500 calories ED broken down to 40/40/20 split.

Workout 5 days a week and I will ATTEMPT some cardio at least 2 times a week (heard its hard to do cardio due to shin splints):

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Shoulders/Abs
Friday: Biceps/Triceps/Abs

I'll be posting up my diet in my next post for any critics....im open to all feedback including the current post. And yes, I will endeavour to provide a before and after shot once the cycle is complete however my girl doesnt approve of me posting my pics up online. Trust me im no fat f**k whose sitting behind a computer pretending to be someone im not. I'll convince my girl and put up my pics for all to see hopefully! =)

So thats it for now....i've been "pre loading" transderm for the last week or so before starting my cycle. Also getting my diet in check and upping my water intake already (aiming for 3.5 litres a day).

Anyway im ON A MISSION 2 DAY and im gonna KILL THAT SHIT!!!

Lets roll....

That is gonna be fucking awesome! I may do this instead of test/tren... that's how good that looks.
Definitely log, pics, updates, etc.
GL!

everything looks good bro... watch how much n2bulk you are taking on a lean bulk though bro... don't overdo it... you can start forma week 3 if you want and run it through pct bro... eat clean and tear some shit up bro!

Im actually running more or less the same stack in sept. After my upcoming SARMs triple stack in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing your results from this. You'll absolutely love beast bro.

Hey guys where do you find all these suppliments?

Need to Build Muscle...use needto139 for 15% off
Mr. Supps...use needto10 for 10% off...but I don't think it works for Forma unfortunately, but you can try.
Chemicalneed.com for all your research chems and peptides, and they always have sales going on...legit quality and service!

Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom