Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the Beast...(log)

Ok so yesterday was Leg day.

The workout was brutal....couldnt walk down the stairs and damn it hurt when I went to the toilet this morning!

Squats 3 sets
Leg Press 3 sets
Leg Extensons 3 sets
Lying leg curls 4 sets
Standing calf raises 4 sets (4 different variations)
Calf presses (leg press machine) 4 sets (4 different variations)

Im definately noticing all day pumps, muscle hardness and slight vascularity changes. I confirm now that endurance is increasing slowly during my workouts. Still sweating due to the Katanadrol....

Today will be shoulder day.....my favourite =) even though my WHOLE body is sore as f**k....

By the way. Weigh in will be next week monday (a.m.).....i "feel" heavier ....lets see what the scale says in a couple of days time!

Logging this too a T bro, turning 21 this weekend and gunna run this exact cycle in a month or so. can't wait To see your weigh in results on Monday. Keep up the good work bro, love it!

So yesterday was back day. Was feeling sore from my chest workout the day before. Diet, supplement and water intake was spot on.

My workout:

Wide Grip Pull ups 3 sets
Bent over barbell rows 4 sets
T-Bar rows 4 sets (with 4 different grips each set)
Narrow grip pull downs 4 sets

Havent experienced much from the Beast yet. Workout was still great tho. I can notice slight changes in vascularity and muscle pumps throughout the day.

What I am definately feeling though is the Katanadrol. Im sweating ALL day! 300mg is buring me the hell up! Cant imagine running it at 450mg! Im also starting to feel the muscles hardness the Katanadrol brings. Water intake has been high to combat the perspiration!

Anyway today is leg day...lets see how that goes...
were's your deadlifts? back day just isn't back day without them :qt:....throw a belt on and 25lb plate on those pullups for 6 weeks and you will see a huge improvement, even if its 4 or 5 reps a set........if 25lbs is too much then use a 10lb plate

Ok so yesterday was Leg day.

The workout was brutal....couldnt walk down the stairs and damn it hurt when I went to the toilet this morning!

Squats 3 sets
Leg Press 3 sets
Leg Extensons 3 sets hack squats or front squats would be more beneficial imo
Lying leg curls 4 sets SLDL''s here
Standing calf raises 4 sets (4 different variations)
Calf presses (leg press machine) 4 sets (4 different variations)

Im definately noticing all day pumps, muscle hardness and slight vascularity changes. I confirm now that endurance is increasing slowly during my workouts. Still sweating due to the Katanadrol....

Today will be shoulder day.....my favourite =) even though my WHOLE body is sore as f**k....

By the way. Weigh in will be next week monday (a.m.).....i "feel" heavier ....lets see what the scale says in a couple of days time!
compound lifts are money bro, much better than machine and isolation work....

Hey guys so heres an update.

Gymjunkie....thanks for all ur feedback and yes I tend to switch my workouts around every week or so....for example with my back workout I alternate deadlifts with other exercises etc etc....but I see ur point, deadlifts should be included everytime...and far as all the other exercises go I've noted all that u have said...thank u

Bulldog.....bro no headaches at all. I dont seem to notice them at all....just maybe once a day for like 2 mins it might throb a bit but nothing crazy...just a very very slight throb. I make sure water intake is at its highest.

I have some bad news....and i need help ASAP. Yesterday was shoulder day....and as I was doing standing milatry presses, my fucking neck twitched (trying to eek out my last rep) and boom!

F**king couldnt turn my neck at all! So I tried stretching (i.e. turning my head in all directions gently) and within 20-40 mins it loosened up a bit. Probably silly of me but i ended up completing my workout...

So as I got home the pain subsided A BIT and I got a much better range of movement. WHen I woke up this morning the pains still there. If I look directly up it hurts like f**k.....and the same thing goes if I turn completely to my right, left or down! The pain seems to be located in between my upper shoulder blades on my spine....

I'm f**king freaked cause if I pull, push or anything I can feel discomfort and restriction in movement (basically anything that puts even the slightest stress on my neck).

What the hell do I do? I feel like I was progressing really well and the beast was really starting to kick in!....some say to rest it for a few days and see how it goes from there (i.e. if it doesnt go away go see a chiro).

I have my bi/tri/ab workout today....and then I have 2 days off. Should I miss my workout today and give it three days off or should I just smash out one last workout for the week and then try and recover from this injury the next two days?

Need expert help here ASAP....wat a f**king bummer....

Bro it's only one more day ur tryin to get in before ur rest period. How much good is that really gonna do u? The potential for u to injure something worse right now is three times as likely than if u were to switch up ur rest period and make sure ur gtg. I think u should break now and limit ur lifting loses to one day instead of pushing through and potentially having a disaster. Neck injuries can be tricky and if not treated with proper care can last a long time. U just started ur cycle don't make a bad decision... U should get checked out IMO

If you push or pull and it feels like it's going to only make something worse, or you feel like something bad is on the brink of happening, then you definitely need to take tomorrow off. So, just see how it feels tomorrow. It could get better by the next day... or you could finish tearing something and it be messed up for 3 months. This is only internet bro advice.

ok...so heres the update.

The next day my neck felt sort of ok....i'd say 60% better....i managed to do a very light bicep and tricep workout (didnt do abs as I didnt want any pressure on my neck).

Anyway so I rested the next two days....did absolutely nothing except eat. My neck is now 90% better....I can move it freely, but I do still feel a little restriction when I move it all the way down...

So i'll be going back to gym 2morro.

I've noticed very very little sides so far after the first week. If my second week goes alright, i'll ramp it up to 30mg....

I'll also make sure I dont stress my neck too much and continue to use absolutely strict form in all my exercises...

I think it may have just been a pinched nerve...

2morro is chest day....cant wait to crush some weights.

BTW my blood pressure today (rest day- sunday) is 126/58!! Why is my bottom figure so low?!

Nice job so far man! Just subbed and will be following. Its refreshing to see a cycle thats done right, with proper diet and supps, good job bro. Anyway you better tare that shit up monday!

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Bro, keep it up. Make sure ur gtg before u start pressing the entire gym lol. So I'm looking into the bp thing... Don't have any answers about that but I'm sure one of the bros Will enlighten u. What's up with some before and after pics for the log?

Top Bottom