Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enter the Beast...(log)

Nice cycle! Im getting ready for a beast/ test cycle in the near future, so I will watch your progress.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Anyway as promised heres my diet. I eat the same shit everyday (except my two rest days where I dont take N2 BULK). Also im on a 40/40/20 split.

Also dylan, yes I'll watch my N2 Bulk consumption. Its only post workout 5 times a week.

7.30am Oatmeal (100g)
Eggs (7 - 2 whole, 5 egg whites)

10.30am Chicken (4oz)
Sweet Potato
Vege

1pm Tuna
Sweet Potato
Whey protein shake

3pm Same as 10.30am

5pm Power Butter + Banana

6.30-7pm N2 BULK with water (THIS IS POST WORKOUT)

9pm Same as 10.30am

TOTAL CALS: 3063-3100

Protein: appr 300g
Carbs: appr 300g
Fats: appr 70g

This doesnt include nuts or cottage cheese that I may have from time to time when im hungry.

Also I have a FULL breakdown of Macros for each meal and component of a meal if anyone needs further information. Just didnt type it up cause its getting late here! LOL...

2morro is my FIRST day of this cycle. I cant wait to KILL THAT SHIT. .....hope u bros are here for me if something f**ks up! LOL...

I'll update after 2morros workout...

Ok so heres my first day updates.

Today was 300mg of Kata which I split up 2 x 2 x 2 throughout the day and 20 mg beast at 1 around 7.30 and then another one around 4.30pm....wondering whether thats too far apart. Anyway so I will continue this dosing throughout the week before upping my kata next week by another cap.

Workout was chest something along the lines of:

Flat Bench Barbell 5 sets
Incline Barbell 3 sets
Decline dumbell 3 sets
Pec Deck 4 sets

I will be increasing my incline and decline to 4 sets each next week...but today I basically lifted the max I normally lift anyway so no strength effects yet obviously (since its day 1!)

All my sets were basically around the 6-12 rep range

No significant changes from the beast and kata yet. Im on N2KTS so I had a nice pump like usual. I did notice a slight endurance gain but that may just be a placebo effect. Water intake was good throughout the day at over a gallon (>3.5 litres).

No sides to report so far except very very very slight headache. Nothing THAT noticeable really. All good so far. Diet was also spot on today at around 3100 calories as per my previous post.

Does anyone have any idea when the Beast starts to kick in (i.e. strength increases)? In my previous cycle of Hella and Kata....it took basically a week or so for it to kick in....muscle hardness was crazy. I felt like my last cycle of hella and kata was peaking around the 4-6 week range (although in week 6 i felt lathergy crazy as I didnt run transderm and was up to 100mg hella I believe if i remember right).

2morro is back day...

But for now...im looking forward to some much earned sleep =)

So yesterday was back day. Was feeling sore from my chest workout the day before. Diet, supplement and water intake was spot on.

My workout:

Wide Grip Pull ups 3 sets
Bent over barbell rows 4 sets
T-Bar rows 4 sets (with 4 different grips each set)
Narrow grip pull downs 4 sets

Havent experienced much from the Beast yet. Workout was still great tho. I can notice slight changes in vascularity and muscle pumps throughout the day.

What I am definately feeling though is the Katanadrol. Im sweating ALL day! 300mg is buring me the hell up! Cant imagine running it at 450mg! Im also starting to feel the muscles hardness the Katanadrol brings. Water intake has been high to combat the perspiration!

Anyway today is leg day...lets see how that goes...

Keep it up bro. I'm not far behind with my beast katana stack so I'm watching closely... Never ran beast before but from what the guys say it's the truth. Get the most out of it and keep loggin were with ya bro

Keep it up bro. I'm not far behind with my beast katana stack so I'm watching closely... Never ran beast before but from what the guys say it's the truth. Get the most out of it and keep loggin were with ya bro

Thanks Bulldog....ur words are very encouraging. Please feel free to ask anything ur concerned about during or even after my current cycle =)

Ok so yesterday was Leg day.

The workout was brutal....couldnt walk down the stairs and damn it hurt when I went to the toilet this morning!

Squats 3 sets
Leg Press 3 sets
Leg Extensons 3 sets
Lying leg curls 4 sets
Standing calf raises 4 sets (4 different variations)
Calf presses (leg press machine) 4 sets (4 different variations)

Im definately noticing all day pumps, muscle hardness and slight vascularity changes. I confirm now that endurance is increasing slowly during my workouts. Still sweating due to the Katanadrol....

Today will be shoulder day.....my favourite =) even though my WHOLE body is sore as f**k....

By the way. Weigh in will be next week monday (a.m.).....i "feel" heavier ....lets see what the scale says in a couple of days time!

Thanks for all the comments guys. Anyway as promised heres my diet. I eat the same shit everyday (except my two rest days where I dont take N2 BULK). Also im on a 40/40/20 split.

Also dylan, yes I'll watch my N2 Bulk consumption. Its only post workout 5 times a week.

7.30am Oatmeal (100g)
Eggs (7 - 2 whole, 5 egg whites)

10.30am Chicken (4oz)
Sweet Potato
Vege

1pm Tuna
Sweet Potato
Whey protein shake

3pm Same as 10.30am

5pm Power Butter + Banana

6.30-7pm N2 BULK with water (THIS IS POST WORKOUT)

9pm Same as 10.30am

TOTAL CALS: 3063-3100

Protein: appr 300g
Carbs: appr 300g
Fats: appr 70g

This doesnt include nuts or cottage cheese that I may have from time to time when im hungry.

Also I have a FULL breakdown of Macros for each meal and component of a meal if anyone needs further information. Just didnt type it up cause its getting late here! LOL...

2morro is my FIRST day of this cycle. I cant wait to KILL THAT SHIT. .....hope u bros are here for me if something f**ks up! LOL...

I'll update after 2morros workout...
were's the red meat? throw some bison in your pre-workout meal, shoot for a more well rounded meal pre-workout and save the power butter and banana for a snack

Ok so heres my first day updates.

Today was 300mg of Kata which I split up 2 x 2 x 2 throughout the day and 20 mg beast at 1 around 7.30 and then another one around 4.30pm....wondering whether thats too far apart. Anyway so I will continue this dosing throughout the week before upping my kata next week by another cap.

Workout was chest something along the lines of:

Flat Bench Barbell 5 sets
ALTERNATE FLAT BENCH WITH INCLINE BENCH EO WORKOUT...STRENGTH/HYPERTROPHY DROPSEST
Incline Barbell 3 set ALTERNATE FLAT AND INCLINE DB WORK HERE HYPERTROPHY REP RANGE
Decline dumbell 3 sets
SUB WEIGHTED DIPS FOR THESE, 4 SETS OF 5 HEAVY AS YOU CAN GO, UP THE WEIGHT WHEN YOU HIT 5 ON ALL SETS
Pec Deck 4 sets
7 SETS OF 8-12 HERE WITH 30 SECOND RESTS

Iquote]

Just my opinion bro...

Top Bottom