Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

easing into the gh

bigmouth2006

read somewhere that the first time you take gh you should ease into like just take 1iu a ed for a week then go to 2iu ed and so futher in theory to keep from getting the wrist pains is there any truth to that

Last edited:
bigmouth2006 said:
read somewhere that the first time you take gh you should ease into like just take 1iu a ed for a week then go to 2iu ed and so futher in theory to keep from getting the wrist pains is there any truth to take
youre gonna get the onset...but i follow the protocol you are refering to....

For your first time I suggest that is a good idea to get used to the sides you may get once you get around 4-6 ius ed, but I beleive PBR was meaning the onset of the sides as you will get them, your just delaying it. But not positive.

bigmouth2006 said:
read somewhere that the first time you take gh you should ease into like just take 1iu a ed for a week then go to 2iu ed and so futher in theory to keep from getting the wrist pains is there any truth to that

Why are you using GH in the first place? what's the reason?

Sides from gh are most certainly NOT automatic. They can be avoided altogether by starting with a low dose and titrating up slowly.

Using this method, I have gone up to 8IU/ed with no sides.

Last edited:
all the talk about:

easing in
5 day on 2 off
6 month on 6 off
youll get cancer
etc etc

bottom line if GH would be 500 bucks a year noone would be making up stories

where inveted by either a cheap or poor fuck

i regret not starting sooner with a higher dose

several friends on it for 2 years plus

NYBodyguard said:
all the talk about:

easing in
5 day on 2 off
6 month on 6 off
youll get cancer
etc etc

bottom line if GH would be 500 bucks a year noone would be making up stories

where inveted by either a cheap or poor fuck

i regret not starting sooner with a higher dose

several friends on it for 2 years plus

i am just talking about that first week.what do you wish you would have started with?

Top Bottom