Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YK11 Tips

No sir. Never taken anything before this. I wish I would have found this forum before buying what I already have. Thank you for your responses, man. It means a lot. I will update after the 8 weeks.
yes, we all have to learn but from now on, you absolutely need to ask first and get all of the proper knowledge BEFORE you start anything bro

Question about Yk11 capsules... I've been on TRT for a little over a year, I'm in my late 30s and wanted to try something to add 5 to 7 lbs of muscle/gain a little size. Been lifting for 16 months and consistently 6 days a week PPL split. I'm 5ft 7 and currently 153 lbs. Got up to 164 peak bulk (bulked a little too hard and BF% got up to 22% ish. I've cut down to around 15-16% in 6 weeks) They are 5mg capsules. What is the best time to take them? I know the the rumored time they are active in your system from what I have read seems to be 6-8 hours. Should I take one capsule 5mg in the morning before the workout and the last one 5 MG before bedtime? Any help, advice, or tips would be GREATLY appreciated! šŸ«”šŸ«”šŸ«”
Great info

Top Bottom