Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP HELP - I am on now and have a few questions .

Riker29

I am on a 444 mg/day cycle. I have taken 4 doses - due to take dose 5 in a few hours (first was Friday evening).

I am taking all the reccomnded supplements ....... things are starting to kick in now.

First off, my head feels "heavy" - like a dull headache - is that an indication of trouble? Can I take anything to help this? I feel as if an Advil would help but .... jeezus , I am on Test (low amount), EQ, winny, now on day 2 of DNP, I feel like a walking Pharmacy already ......

Also, should I continue taking my creatine and glutamine during this DNP cycle?

First two days are weird, then if you bump to 600 on day 3 you really warm up. After that the only side that will really get you, and I mean really get you is fatique.

You will be tired, too tired to sleep and too tired to work out.

But just tuff it out, the sweating and heavy breathing are also sides you will notice over 400mg.

Don't stress, or freak, roll with it and relax. Remember when you feel the sides, the stuff is real and it is burning fat.

OK, get this .....

I took an Advil.

About 15 minutes later I grabbed a 12 oz glass of Orange Juice.

About 20-30 minutes later, my head started to feel better. a LOT better.

Then maybe 20 minutes after that, I start to get hot (was not really feeling hot earlier. Warm, not hot).

OK, so, I wonder how much my feeling better has to do with the advil vs the OJ.

Hm, come to think of it, I did not eat a lot today. Was just not hungry. I have been dieting.

I dunno. I wonder what's up with this.

Anyway, if I just grab some juice whenever I feel a headache coming on - is that a big problem? Will it kill my fat loss? (damn I dont want to go through all of this and not lose a few lbs).

LOL - can ya TELL this is my first time ????????????

Any knowledgeable help would be appreciated.

I'm gonna go eat and take another 200mg.

Top Bottom