Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dnp Gurus Etc

NAS

Hi, I have a query regarding diet whilst on DNP.
I have been researching for a long time and atill unsure as to wha would be the optimum diet whilst cycling DNP.

Some say 40/30/30, whereass others advocate a keto-style approach. I have also read users doing a diet with 50% carbs.

Now I am aware carbs fuel the fire, but would this be a good thing, I mean would it hwelp to burn additonal fat.

Please help

Also, would it be ok to cycle, CLEN/ECA.T3 straight after DNP?

you want to have a low fat diet while on DNP. your body will burn off dietary fat before it'll burn bodyfat. i think fonz had a great post on why you should choose a low fat diet vs a high fat diet.

as for ratios... i actually prefer to eat a high protein, moderate carb diet. currently im doing a 2000calorie diet which is 50/30/20 Protein/carbs/Fat. seems to work well for me on DNP.

after DNP, just go back to a clean diet with maybe some ECA/clen and you should be fine without the T3.

You may have also read "The 7-day DNP Fat Loss Inferno Cycle" . If not, it's posted at the Best of Elite Fitness and is a great starting point. Remember, if you are planning on doing a 7 day cycle, you can start with that plan, wait 8-10 days, and go from there and try another ratio the next cycle (if you ever want to do another)... and see what works best for you. Even with a semi-"optimal", less that "perfect" diet, I think that the effects of dnp will still be significant and noticeable. Just keep all precautionary measure in place -- most important of all....

DNP slows thryoid function... T4-T3 conversion... fructose refills liver glycogen and keeps this regulated. Also, many have noted, that the fructose will keep you from feeling as lethargic. Increasing or keeping t4-t3 production will help raise metabolism, hence fat burning.

REDMACHINE said:
DNP slows thryoid function... T4-T3 conversion... fructose refills liver glycogen and keeps this regulated. Also, many have noted, that the fructose will keep you from feeling as lethargic. Increasing or keeping t4-t3 production will help raise metabolism, hence fat burning.

Liver glycogen regulates thyroid function while on dnp? :rolleyes:

Cheers ppl.

I have decided my 7 day cycle will look something like this:

Day1-4 200mg
day5-7 400mg

However, A lot will depend on how i handle the heat..can't wait.

Now, DNP doesn't cause muscle cramps, so therefore I won't need taurine will I?

Also, Where's the best UK website I can get Vitamin C, E and Magnesium from..in terms of price.
Also, Benadry as well.

Still going to look into the diet yet.

BTW,after a 7 day cycle, is it best to wait 10 days before going back on another 1? I know it clears system in approx. 3 days.

so what if one was to take Glucorell R before the meals with carbs..would you get the same effect or would this not work with the dnp??

Top Bottom