Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Training support

TPAGrk81

Hey all,
I am starting a stack of Anabolic Trinity, Andro the giant and Eradicate. I am also looking at the kinobody Aggressive Fat loss nutrition and training plan. My fear is that the training routine is 3 lifting days using RPT and 3-4 cardio days. Am I wasting the cycle by few training days? I'm 185 15- 16% and want to get to maybe 165, 10%.

Am I fine? Do I need more training days???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your goal is to lose 20lbs then I don't think running prohormones is the best option. I would much rather see you run SARMs and PPAR upregulators for that goal. Something like the sarms1 cutting stack:

8-12 weeks of:
Cardarine 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day (split doses)

PCT - a bottle of HCGenerate

There really is no 'right or wrong' rule on how many days per week you need to train. A lot of people get really good results only training 3 days per week on training programs like 5x5.

The truth of the matter is that everything works. If you are consistent with your training and your diet - you are going to see results.

Try this program and see how you like it. For your next program try a higher frequency program and see which you like better.

Top Bottom