Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constructive criticism

Would I need to make a significant change to my diet from what you can see in my post? Or would it simply be an issue of amping up the cardio? (which I really have been lacking on)

Looking swole bro...agree with what is being said here, and don't be afraid to eat those carbs post workout. Lots of veggies and fruit which is good, but would move the fruit to the front of the day and veggies later, eat your fattier cuts of meat earlier in the day and leaner ones in evening, as well as when you drop your carbs add healthy fats...just my critique. Kill it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Would I need to make a significant change to my diet from what you can see in my post? Or would it simply be an issue of amping up the cardio? (which I really have been lacking on)

I think your diet plan is pretty solid, and you probably don't need to change it other than following what Muscle Addiction said. Increasing the cardio would definitely be a good idea though. That will really help shred the bodyfat, especially on cycle

Try this out
keep sodium high
drink 2 gallons water a day

45min fasted cardio

Meal1
1cup oats
8oz 93/7 grd beef

Preworkout
2 grams l-leucine
2 cups coffee

Postworkout
60 grams whey