Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my sarms for next run

JueiBasl

so just concluded my first sarms cycle where I did 12 weeks of s23 and GW. (thank you Obrigado monstro for the suggestion)
now looking for the next cycle to run
I’m 21 years old
6’1’’ and 165 pounds
looking for more size and strength
I’m currently benching 155 lbs and would like to get stronger
would you suggest I go with another s23 and GW cycle? Or should it try something else, just like a person would try a different ice cream flavor for example just to see how they like it

so just concluded my first sarms cycle where I did 12 weeks of s23 and GW. (thank you Obrigado monstro for the suggestion)
now looking for the next cycle to run
I’m 21 years old
6’1’’ and 165 pounds
looking for more size and strength
I’m currently benching 155 lbs and would like to get stronger
would you suggest I go with another s23 and GW cycle? Or should it try something else, just like a person would try a different ice cream flavor for example just to see how they like it
s23 no dont suggest

yk11 10mgs
cardarine 20mgs
rad140 20mgs
n2guard 7caps

would you suggest I go with another s23 and GW cycle? Or should it try something else
If this worked for you and your happy with results/recovery why not use this again?
Make sure you are running organ support with anything you take.

How much weight did you gain and how much did your lifts increase. You are very small for your height. What does your diet and training look like?

you should NOT listen to monstro whatsoever.. s23 at your age is a HUGE mistake.. it is known as a MALE CONTRACEPTIVE and is essentially the same thing as running testosterone.. DO NOT use that again until you are closer to 30.. you need to get bloodwork done and really be careful... did you run a full pct???

you should NOT listen to monstro whatsoever.. s23 at your age is a HUGE mistake..

Dylan why the hate? remember who the pro is vs. the amateur and bring the respect
S23 is a proven sarm and works great. why shouldn't he use it?

Top Bottom