Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone reccomend a gyno surgery or Gear Friendly Doc in Chicago?

JoNeS

looking for 2 docs actually, 1 for the surgery, and one that is open about gear and giving bloodwork for cycles. If anyone knows any in the chicago land area please let me know. Or Drop me a PM if you want.

tx

I went to Dr. Mustoe in Chicago. He's affiliated with Northwestern Hospital just off of Michigan Ave. I went to him after being very dissatisfied with another surgeon who basically ripped me off and didn't do jack.
Dr. Mustoe did my procedure in his office under local anesthesia. I was in and out in about 2 hours and he let me keep my glandular tissue. In fact I still have it in a jar. :)
It looks like over cooked shrimp. Sorry but couldn't resist.
Dr. Mustoe was reasonable in price. He created a contract with me in case my gyno came back, he would redo it at a fraction of the initial cost.
It was around $2400 to do it and I think the contract says he'll do it again for $800 if it were to come back.
I feel as though sometimes they are coming back but if I take enough femara and just back off the cycles the nodules go away completely. They were gone after I had my suergery. Doing cycles just aggravates them a bit. I'm gyno prone, what can I say? He tried to do liposuctioning with that long ass needle but he said nothing was coming out.
I recommend going to him for a consultation. If you are interested private me and I can try to give you more info.

Top Bottom