Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have any natural ways to ease anxiety? Eq

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
Eq makes my anxiety nuts. I don't take anything that makes me tired or foggy. Anyone have anything they recommend?
No Xanax etc...

Valerian
L-tryptophan
Kava kava (Piper methysticum )- maybe NOT a good choice as I have read about it having hepatic toxicity.
Chamomile - my favorite. Makes an excellent evening tea!

The bottom line is that anxienty exacerbated by EQ is probably not going to be eased by anything that is not a heavey handed anti-anxiety medication.

Probably not what you wanted to hear. I know guys who had extreme anxienty attacks after just a few weeks of EQ and had to drop it from their cycle. It seems to happen in the evenings. Starts with a rapid, pounding heat rate.

I'm 8 weeks into a EQ cycle also, this is the first time i've used EQ and will prob be the last.

I'm using a natualpath liquid tinture of valerian root, passion flower, kava kava and chamomile
tastes like shit, but deff keeping anxiety to managable levels, you should be able to get a customised tinture made up for you at a herbalist.
Vit B complex will also help to calm your nervious system
also a aspirin helps keep blood pressure lower and eases anxiety a little

And when it all gets to much i go and have a 1/2 cigarette, i dont smoke but that relaxes me pretty good

And finally stay the hell away from the devils potion EQ

Might try asking your dr. for a drug call propanolol. it's a beta blocker used to treat high blood pressure, but also prescribed frequently for panic attacks and stage fright because it blocks the effects of adrenaline on your body. I had it before cycle for stress and panic attacks and found it works great on cycle one to control blood pressure and two to help with the increased anxiety from being juiced. won't make your head goofy either.

mj can make it worse! Seems like it would have a claming effect but it seems to actually make a panic attack worse.

Natural benzodiazepines are abundant, but Kava Kava and Valerian Root come to mind first. Kava Kava is very toxic and tastes awful. I get hard core nausea from Kava Kava, but I spend time with Polynesians and they drink tons of Kava during ceremonies and such. It has an intoxicating effect on most, but it just makes me sleepy. It's terrible for the liver. Lots of Polynesians die from overdose and liver failure all the time. Valerian root is a safer bet. If you want complete relaxation, I recommend Salvia if it's legal in your state. Granted, it's going to blast you into another frame of consciousness, but it's damn relaxing. Best substance ever.

fatburners, caffine, coffee, cut them all out they will make your condition worse...i was having horrible anxiety while i was using SX with some extra caffine...before it came out what was really in it, i had no idea why my anxiety was so bad and got scripts for xanax and zoloft...when i heard what was really in the SX i dropped that and cut my caffine in half, now the scripts i got are pretty much garbage....caffine will greatly exacerbate your problem

bump on the caffine. If you got good stuff you will feel the restless, anxiety etc. - I have been sweating uncontrollably at work since starting cycle week 1/2 ago. But I was also still drinking my usual coffee in the am. I could barely catch my breath to talk to clients this morning. Caffine - OUT.

Top Bottom