Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol side effects: are these common??

yeah i started dbol 4 days ago and my back hurts too. also i have been more tired but no probs with my legs.

dbol definitly gives me a pumped sore back. Just walking around the block can be enough to set it off. Like M18 said it goes away right after you stop using it.

I was using dbol (naps) and found that about an hour after taking thme I was exhausted, coffee didn't even seem to help much. As far as sleep, I was constantly waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat

im thinking of using some dbol(thai) are you guys having in problems with ance? whats your doses.....im thinking of runing 25mg for 2 weeks then 20mg 3rd week then 15mg 4th week.....ya know taper off the stuff so i can stay away from clomid. how does that look, should i change the dose schedule??

I am taking 15 dbol a day(a tribute to Retabolil) for a short 2 week cycle right now. This is my third time using dbol, and the first time my low back has not spasmed from the insane pump. I am sweating way more now too.

15 dbol a day?! shit you are trashing your liver ;) What kinda dbols? I am on russian, 10/day - works great :) Thx for the good advice M18 btw

ok one more time.....how are you guys cycleing the dbol ...ya know are you tapering are you just going straight with the same dose for the duration of your cycle....and whats the mgs??????
you guys are saying 10 dbol and 15dbol.....whats the mgs???

getbig27, --- do some research!!.. it's 5mg/pill.. also it depends if it is russian, thai or romanian dbols.. there's alot of diff. opinions what works best.. I don't think I'd recommend a dbol-only cycle and if you start it w/o having nolvadex and clomid on hand you're stupid. Just my .2$ no offence ;)

Well in all fairness, I've seen dbol come in 5, 10, and 50mg strengths. I am taking 5mg Thais, not the pink ones, but I believe the British dispensary(sp).

I am also using 200mg Primo, 100mg Proviron ED, 1.5mg Liquidex ED, Clen, and T3 as well. Drinking about 2 gallons water a day, and taking 1000mg ALA ED along with Tyler's detox. This is sort of an experiment to get me out of my mid-diet slump. I don't think I could stand taking this much dbol for an extended amount of time. :fro:

Top Bottom