Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

you are dragging which is okay sometimes
but when it gets too bad you need to change some things

I don’t think I explained the 4 weeks clearly. The cycle for me feels a little stagnant, I never jacked up my dosages not sure if I should have or not, next time I will a little bit. I just feel as things are a little dull right now. I am bumping up weights next Monday, my strength and workload( set increases) are back on track. My diet I am going to seek some help on, I may even look into getting some coaching/ training to make my next go around more productive. If anyone has leads on a competent trainer/ coach I’d be interested. I e learned a lot in the past 12!or so weeks and I’d like to learn more. I am going to drop protein to 350 and this is why, 1.!I received some good feedback and 2. I kept telling myself excessive gas after my last top off meal each night was normal , my wife did not agree with me. I think I may have too much in my system.

I will keep you posted on my next update.

Thank you all

Mark

I don’t think I explained the 4 weeks clearly. The cycle for me feels a little stagnant, I never jacked up my dosages not sure if I should have or not, next time I will a little bit. I just feel as things are a little dull right now. I am bumping up weights next Monday, my strength and workload( set increases) are back on track. My diet I am going to seek some help on, I may even look into getting some coaching/ training to make my next go around more productive. If anyone has leads on a competent trainer/ coach I’d be interested. I e learned a lot in the past 12!or so weeks and I’d like to learn more. I am going to drop protein to 350 and this is why, 1.!I received some good feedback and 2. I kept telling myself excessive gas after my last top off meal each night was normal , my wife did not agree with me. I think I may have too much in my system.

I will keep you posted on my next update.

Thank you all

Mark
@man05 i would say in your situation the protein vs gas is digestion

a few things to consider

how much probiotics you take?
how much psyllium husk do you take?
how my digestive enzymes do you take?

and you didnt jack up doses what you doing? still pretty low

I will add in psyllium husk, I eat lots of yogurt for probiotics. I have found pineapple helps me digest , maybe that’s an option.

300 test/ 200ish deca ( I eyeball to get as close as possible). Take Arimedix 2x week usually .5mg, only once did I look a little puffy so I took 1mg. I never really could determine an acceptable amount to increase. Perhaps next cycle I will push a little higher. I am curious about Tren and have been reading a ton about it. Considering trt dose and Tren a eod during a cut butbi need to better understand the changes required in my weights/ macros etc first.

Joints feel great after heavy days, my weight is 212 empty.

Thank you for getting back to me with those suggestions I’ll hit the store this afternoon.

Here is my midweek update. Today I tweaked chest as I was not fully recovered enough to push sets of 240 so I pushed 3 sets of 225 which felt really good with higher reps.

Meals:
10/25/2023​
Protein
70​
70​
70​
46​
30​
70​
60​
416​
Fat
15​
15​
28​
9​
10​
20​
15​
112​
Carbs
10​
10​
30​
8​
0​
22​
10​
90​
Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs Chicken Enchilada in verde sauce, piece of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and 6oz of milkYogurt oikos pro 1 cup ishPiece of grilled chicken about 3.5 ozGrilled chicken and applesWhey shake with whole egg and water and almond butter.
10/26/2023​
Protein
70​
70​
70​
65​
46​
65​
30​
416​
Fat
15​
18​
15​
22​
9​
42​
12​
133​
Carbs
10​
28​
32​
0​
8​
24​
22​
124​
Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs scrambled eggs, cheese, small bowl of oatmeal for energy.Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs , half bananaSteakYogurt oikos pro 1 cup ishGrilled chicken salad withcaesar dressing , totally loaded, tastes great!tuna, avocado oil and slice of bread

Weights:
10/25/2023​
Squats3x8275lbs
Sumo Squat BB4x12225lbs
Split squats w/ Barbell4x8100lbs
Glute bridge raise with 35lb plate in my lap3x10135lbs using barbell
Calf raise (straight, pro, sup)4x8205lbs
Burnout Squats1x50135lbs
10/26/2023​
Flat BB bench3x10225
Incline DB bench3x6195
Flat bench DB flye3x1255lb each
Dips3x8Bodyweight + 45lbs
Flat bench press Burnout1x50135lbs
Leaning single arms side deltoid raise3x850lbs (25lbs ea) first 2 sets then back to 20lbs for last set
Chest supported deltoid raise3x860lbs (30lbs ea)
Front deltoid raises standing3x850lbs (25lbs ea)
Standing DB Upright row3x870lbs(35lbs ea)
Z press sitting on floor with KB3x853lb kb
Arnold press1x5030lbs (20lbs each)

Tomorrow should be a fun day, I generally enjoy working my back and biceps since those are the hardest for me.

I will chat with y'all later on Saturday, thank you for all thehelp.

Mark

Top Bottom