Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

decide what you want to do and log your cutting run till your vacation!

I’m definitely in the deep end of the pool, I think going on trt dose and getting my labs done are first followed by more cardio and try to keep my fat reduced from where I was at. What sort of macros should I be aiming for?
I’m going to try to keep lifting as heavy as possible but I believe that I will see some strength decrease.
I can do a Tren a cycle down the road,,I don’t want to overdo it.

Thank you all for the wisdom and insight

I’m definitely in the deep end of the pool, I think going on trt dose and getting my labs done are first followed by more cardio and try to keep my fat reduced from where I was at. What sort of macros should I be aiming for?
I’m going to try to keep lifting as heavy as possible but I believe that I will see some strength decrease.

how are your blood pressure and other numbers
124/64 as of 2 minutes ago. I am having labs run in a week or so.

124/64 as of 2 minutes ago. I am having labs run in a week or so.
I am donating blood tomorrow morning as well, TRT doc said to give quarterly.

In the back of my mind I fear losing what I have worked so hard to gain, hopefully the trt dose will help preserve that.

In the back of my mind I fear losing what I have worked so hard to gain, hopefully the trt dose will help preserve that.
Gaining and losing is all part of it, in the end you always lose some not all, certain compounds are easier for keep gains than others.

@man05 macros always high protein moderate carbs
whats your plan now?

take some blood donation pics post them

@man05 macros always high protein moderate carbs
whats your plan now?
I guess back to trt and try maintain what I can from gains, keep protein high carbs around 125 or grams a day and 50-70 grams of fat. I’ll add in some npp for recovery possibly but not running a full blown cycle. Which compounds give better long term gains? Deca was interesting especially when the compound kicked but I felt plateaued after week 8 on, had to reduce volume for a few weeeks then I pushed as hard as I could within safety limits. I maxed out on flat bench for 3 reps at 255 and I was so shutdown after that the next split day I could barely move 225 for 6-8 reps.
I really enjoy lifting and always have it’s been amazing to see what peds and busting my butt could do with my lanky frame. I will post pictures of front, back and rear and legs this weekend if I can. I’m kinda interested in some training and nutrition advice so that my next cycle things can run a little smoother. I have vacation Dec 17th on, my hope is that I can mai rain some size and some definition during this time, I already found a gym to join for two weeks.

This has been an awesome journey and you guys are a great group of men to advise and correct me and help keep me upright.

Real time double red blood draw.
Lose one pint, split red cells from plasma get your red cells back and a pint of saline. Super hydrating, easy and leaving me ready for a nice heavy leg session.

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 53
I feel better after giving blood, this is the first time donating since I started trt in April 2023, I plan to donate quarterly now.

Top Bottom