Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Recovery War - Diet Training Life Log

Today I managed to get some training done. I also had a chat quickly again with my doctor, as I saw my hematocrit is still at around 18% since the infusion.

Apparently it takes weeks for it to take full effect especially when you get levels as low as I have. So as you can imagine I’m still feeling very weak in the gym. All I want to do is train though.

I needed to drop some sets from my program to make it through in the condition I’m in. Also the Barbell Row was replaced with Kettlebell supported rows is just the app needs me to input that exercise name and haven’t done it yet. Thank you Super Tired Wants Food for suggesting the supported rows, those worked way better for me, got the first proper back pump I’ve ever felt doing them 👍

I’m also in the middle of trying some awesome new products and will be starting a new thread soon to review them 💪

One last thing, given how hard this anaemia thing is becoming to deal with, and how much of a negative effect it’s having on my health goals, I’m about to just take unilateral action to manage it. I’ll need a month or so and if it works I’ll likely start a new recovery log based entirely around this therapy I’m going to try.

73C26443-76D5-4E42-A11A-029CF53E0028.jpeg

15C129FE-1146-411F-B5D8-B7F998A72A5A.png

8423F39D-B74A-4DFF-9F57-2091665E364B.jpeg

F21AFE73-7566-41E0-B7F9-92C35E976CC9.jpeg

D3CD0342-F441-47B8-A95E-AAD827884390.jpeg

Today I managed to get some training done. I also had a chat quickly again with my doctor, as I saw my hematocrit is still at around 18% since the infusion.

Apparently it takes weeks for it to take full effect especially when you get levels as low as I have. So as you can imagine I’m still feeling very weak in the gym. All I want to do is train though.

I needed to drop some sets from my program to make it through in the condition I’m in. Also the Barbell Row was replaced with Kettlebell supported rows is just the app needs me to input that exercise name and haven’t done it yet. Thank you Super Tired Wants Food for suggesting the supported rows, those worked way better for me, got the first proper back pump I’ve ever felt doing them 👍

I’m also in the middle of trying some awesome new products and will be starting a new thread soon to review them 💪

One last thing, given how hard this anaemia thing is becoming to deal with, and how much of a negative effect it’s having on my health goals, I’m about to just take unilateral action to manage it. I’ll need a month or so and if it works I’ll likely start a new recovery log based entirely around this therapy I’m going to try.

@Ori the king of hardcore no matter what you will win

Reactions: Ori
rows are a great way to help balance your back you can even go kayaking or rowing out on the water
I miss kayaking, I used to go kayak fishing when I lived in Sydney. I have an inflatable stand up paddle board but haven’t used it yet, been meaning to get out on it when the weather gets better but summer is quite rainy this year so far. I think my dog would like the adventure of being on the stand up paddle board.

I might have missed it but is the diet that way cos of the issue?

Cos I'd be smashing liver, organ meat and green veggies if I had any blood issues for the Iron etc
Yeah at the moment I’m struggling to manage the pseudo obstruction in addition to everything else, like the anemia. Yesterday was rough, really hard to get food in.

I have taken liver in the past, I may try and go buy some from the butcher a few towns over is definitely something I need. Green veggies I can’t tolerate really due to fibre, but I could start doing juices again that sort of works.

I have an iron supplement called Bioheme, as I don’t tolerate those well either and it is easy for me to tolerate, but isn’t a very strong iron supplement, just easy to absorb.

When you need a blood transfusion or an iron infusion, diet can’t get you back from there while the problem causing it is still present, levels are just too low, but I still need to get as much dietary iron as I can. Even if you get iron infused intravenously it takes weeks and weeks for blood levels to balance out.

I do have a plan, just started this morning. I’m going to take Testosterone Cypionate and Equipoise. I started the Test C and will get the EQ by the end of the month, am going to get blood work as I go and stop the EQ when my blood levels look better, just staying on the Test C forever.

The way I actually arrived at these forums, was I read a research paper on the use of anabolic steroids for the treatment of IBD, I was in the middle of learning how to just do that therapy myself when I found Evo. I even started buying stuff to do it which is why I had Test C laying around. Because I’ve basically exhausted what I can access down here, treatment wise, I’m just going to do whatever I can to manage it better.

Even if the blood loss stops from surgery, I’ll still have all the autoimmune stuff, and the anabolic steroids are a better class of drug to be on for life than the corticosteroids that I can’t tolerate anymore the side effects are too much for me to handle.

I may need to incorporate kettlebells in to change things up a bit

very nice getting in those workouts even with low energy

Top Bottom