Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

Hey guys this is my last dose of Deca today.
I am looking to go to TRT dose and possibly Tren A if that's an agreed upon idea ( 50-75mg eod). My thoughts are to see if it will help dry me out a little bit and help provide some definition. As to diet I am guessing I need to cut my fat intake by half or so and maintain carbs and protein where they are at? Any thoughts on this? I am planning on running a small dose of npp during the week around 100mg pinned twice per week. I have Tren Ace from Euro and some Cardarine, Adex and Gaber should I need anything. Id like to get a little bit more defined before Vacation in Mid Dec.

I am looking to go to TRT dose and possibly Tren A if that's an agreed upon idea ( 50-75mg eod). My thoughts are to see if it will help dry me out a little bit and help provide some definition. As to diet I am guessing I need to cut my fat intake by half or so and maintain carbs and protein where they are at? Any thoughts on this? I am planning on running a small dose of npp during the week around 100mg pinned twice per week. I have Tren Ace from Euro and some Cardarine, Adex and Gaber should I need anything. Id like to get a little bit more defined before Vacation in Mid Dec.
@man05 i dont TRT dose is fine, but better equipoise than trenbolone
200mgs equipoise added
npp is fine but you can stay at 100mgs

if you want to dry out then there are much better options than using tren

anavar would be better

TRT with Tren??

Here is my Beginning of the week for my last week of my Deca journey.
My system feels really great taking a prebiotic, probiotic and 2 Tbsp of psyllium husk after my last meal.
I drink close to 1 gallon per day of water, 50mg proviron and N2Guard daily.

I guess that once this week ends, I no longer post here on this thread, would I need a new thread? I do plan to keep logging my food and weights to keep a history of my progress, setbacks etc. Sounds like the Deca wont clear my systems for several months, I think I am interested in NPP and other short ester products down the road.

Here are my weights: thus far this week:

11/6/2023​
Flat BB bench3x5255(3), the rest was 245
Close grip tricep press3x8205lbs
Incline DB bench3x6195
Flat bench DB flye3x1255lb each
Flat bench press Burnout1x50135lbs
Leaning single arms side deltoid raise3x850lbs (25lbs ea) first 2 sets then back to 20lbs for last set
Chest supported deltoid raise3x860lbs (30lbs ea)
Front deltoid raises standing3x850lbs (25lbs ea)
Standing DB Upright row3x870lbs(35lbs ea)
Z press sitting on floor with KB3x853lb kb
Arnold press1x5030lbs (20lbs each)
11/7/2023​
Bent Over Dumbell Row (underhand)3x8110lbs (55lbs each)
Bent Over Dumbell Row (overhand)4x8140lbs (70lbs each)
Single arm DB rows4x885lbs
DB pullover4x870lbs
Shrugs4x8250lbs
Choose a split exercise to alternate
Split exercises below:
V-Taper row3x865lbs each
Reverse flysn/an/a
Dumbbell Rows - high rep off bench1x5065lbs
Tricep Kickbacks4x835lbs each
Rolling Tricep extension on decline4x840lbs each
Reverse grip straight bar3x870lbs
DB Hammer curl - sideways4x840lbs
Seated DB curls4x1035lbs
Forearm Curls3x835lbs each
DB Curls – Standing2x5020lb each

Meals I am a work in progress, I find it hard to understand how I can eat chicken and rice when my max carbs the past three months have been around 120grams per day, I can eat chicken all day though. I am asking santa for a rice cooker for vegetables and chicken along with a cable pull down system for my rack :)

11/5/2023​
Protein
70​
70​
70​
60​
30​
50​
40​
390​
Fat
15​
15​
15​
20​
8​
15​
8​
96​
Carbs
10​
20​
10​
0​
8​
28​
10​
86​
Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs pre workout Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs , half bananaPlant based pea protein shake with almond butter and whole eggs , and half muscle milkStrip steak about 10ozcup of high protein yogurtChicken wrapsProtein shake, egg whites and whey mixed
11/6/2023​
Protein
70​
70​
70​
55​
60​
60​
385​
Fat
15​
15​
15​
20​
10​
20​
95​
Carbs
10​
10​
10​
30​
8​
0​
68​
Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs Chipotle on way home, Chicken/ steak, 1/4 cup rice and guac onlySoy blend and whey smoothieGrilled Steak
11/6/2023​
Protein
70​
70​
75​
46​
60​
31​
45​
397​
Fat
15​
15​
15​
8​
22​
5​
8​
88​
Carbs
10​
20​
30​
12​
38​
0​
2​
112​
Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs pre workout Liquid Egg white(16oz of egg white) shake with almond butter and whole eggs , half bananaSmall whey shake, 8 oz ground turkey cup of sweet potatoe.Yogurt; Oikos pro yougurtGrilled chicken wrap whole wheat tortillasCan of tuna plainWhey shake

I will chat with you guys in a few days, legs tomorrow so that's something to look forward to.

See ya

Mark

Top Bottom