Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Recovery War - Diet Training Life Log

I’m down in the city at a friends house, and they have the same walking pad I ordered, so I got to try it out. Mine should arrive this week sometime.

These are awesome, is definitely going to help me get my steps up and is way more sustainable for me than the rowing machine. I love the rowing machine, but it isn’t the best thing for me with all my gut issues, I can’t do the volume on it that I need to, but I can walk so this is perfect.

Also for once being short has an advantage, I can actually get a slow run going on this at its max setting but I don’t think it would be more than a slow jog for a taller person.

FFDB2A30-F818-44F0-A08D-E9E51D125A4B.jpeg

I’m down in the city at a friends house, and they have the same walking pad I ordered, so I got to try it out. Mine should arrive this week sometime.

These are awesome, is definitely going to help me get my steps up and is way more sustainable for me than the rowing machine. I love the rowing machine, but it isn’t the best thing for me with all my gut issues, I can’t do the volume on it that I need to, but I can walk so this is perfect.

Also for once being short has an advantage, I can actually get a slow run going on this at its max setting but I don’t think it would be more than a slow jog for a taller person.

FFDB2A30-F818-44F0-A08D-E9E51D125A4B.jpeg
@Ori I've seen those they are effective especially if you just walk longer walks

Reactions: Ori
Top Bottom