Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Recovery War - Diet Training Life Log

Quick update.

The infusion basically didn’t get me back to even the low range of normal. I got to 34% HCT and then it started going back down.

I’m back at 13%, in blood transfusion territory again. Feeling very weak and fatigued all the time, is hard to breathe. I should probably go to the hospital but isn’t easy to just go there, so may be a while before I make it back to get another infusion, which will have to be bigger this time.

I set a new trap bar deadlift PR for myself today anyway, despite the condition I’m in. 352lbs for one rep, I rushed it because was sort of nervous, I haven’t even trained legs in over a month. Will do it slower next time. Also I was doing 264lbs for reps yesterday, and some shrugs, so minus that could also have probably done better today. If I hadn’t lost so much blood I need a blood transfusion, I’d definitely be able to lift more.

Days like today remind me, that the people who look down on me as weak for having an assistance dog, aren’t strong enough to go lift 352lbs off the floor while they’re in need of a fucking blood transfusion, absolute hypocrites, so no need to give a shit what a single one of them thinks, about anything. Was a good day 👍.

E9F16C7C-F172-4C84-856D-2776B49EA546.jpeg

Proof I’m not lying about the blood loss.

This link goes to a post like this that has a video of me lifting 352lbs while in need of a blood transfusion. It won’t upload here. Also I’m not on the Testosterone Cypionate as planned. Got really bad oestrogen sides on the second shot and way worse ones on the third, so I stopped until I have more money to buy enough Aromasin and get regular blood work etc. I had a total of three 20mg shots ,Friday, Saturday and Sunday last week. So I’m not steroid enhanced doing this, if I was I wouldn’t have this level of anaemia either.

Quick update.

The infusion basically didn’t get me back to even the low range of normal. I got to 34% HCT and then it started going back down.

I’m back at 13%, in blood transfusion territory again. Feeling very weak and fatigued all the time, is hard to breathe. I should probably go to the hospital but isn’t easy to just go there, so may be a while before I make it back to get another infusion, which will have to be bigger this time.

I set a new trap bar deadlift PR for myself today anyway, despite the condition I’m in. 352lbs for one rep, I rushed it because was sort of nervous, I haven’t even trained legs in over a month. Will do it slower next time. Also I was doing 264lbs for reps yesterday, and some shrugs, so minus that could also have probably done better today. If I hadn’t lost so much blood I need a blood transfusion, I’d definitely be able to lift more.

Days like today remind me, that the people who look down on me as weak for having an assistance dog, aren’t strong enough to go lift 352lbs off the floor while they’re in need of a fucking blood transfusion, absolute hypocrites, so no need to give a shit what a single one of them thinks, about anything. Was a good day 👍.

E9F16C7C-F172-4C84-856D-2776B49EA546.jpeg

Proof I’m not lying about the blood loss.

This link goes to a post like this that has a video of me lifting 352lbs while in need of a blood transfusion. It won’t upload here. Also I’m not on the Testosterone Cypionate as planned. Got really bad oestrogen sides on the second shot and way worse ones on the third, so I stopped until I have more money to buy enough Aromasin and get regular blood work etc. I had a total of three 20mg shots ,Friday, Saturday and Sunday last week. So I’m not steroid enhanced doing this, if I was I wouldn’t have this level of anaemia either.
@Ori you know you're a real man
you pulled this off with blood transfusions WOW!

Reactions: Ori
i know it is super frustating man but you need to stay positive as you are on here 95% of the time. but i've seen you get angry and negative 5% of the time. i would be too so i get it, i've had my share of health issues too it gets frustrating to get mis diagnosed but you have to remember that is the medical field and a lot of things don't make sense on how people are treated but we have come a long way compared to 25 years ago and even 5 years ago we are super way behind on medicine vs. technology because the world values human life less then a super computer because that super computer will last forever with maintenance but a human even if we do everything right might only last 80 or 90 years max.

Reactions: Ori
Top Bottom