Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

BrightFuture

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Good afternoon all! New here and looking for information because I have never done any of this before. I am a man and nearly 37 years old. I am 6’3 and fluctuate between 215-220 pounds. I have been somewhere between scrawny to skinny my entire life. Always had trouble gaining muscle mass or adding weight to the bar.

First started going to the gym about 10 years and went from 155 pounds to about 185 pounds in about a years time. Probably had more to do with me eating more. After that I would always discouraged due to lack of progress made towards getting stronger and bigger.

A little more background. I have tried the full body 3 days a week split and absolutely hated. I have also tried the Arnold split and loved it but after about 3 or 4 months recovery became a huge issue. Currently I am running a 5 day split: chest/triceps, back/biceps, shoulders. Legs, Bench press plus arms. I really enjoy this and look forward to going to the gym.

I had blood work done a few months ago but my test levels were considered normal but at the very low end of normal. Current profession will not allow me to get trt unless my levels are next to nothing. Thankfully I will be moving on to something else in a month or 2. For the time being I am looking for as much information and guidance as I can get.

I am sleeping around 8 hours a night. My diet consists of:
Protein shake before morning workout and 1 after.
6 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of toast and a packet of protein oatmeal for breakfast.
I eat chicken, rice and veggies for lunch and a pre-dinner meal. For the last meal of the day I eat whatever we cook which is generally plenty healthy.

Looking forward to make substantial changes to my physique and stop being skinny. This has been a huge problem my entire life. Looking forward to all of the guidance I can receive here!

Post up some pictures and let's see if you are really skinny or if it's just an insecurity that you have where you feel like you're skinny

also there is a lot we can do when it comes to your diet I would love to give you more tips but let me see what you look like first

Will post some pics later. Wife insists that I am not skinny but I have been told I am my entire life and just completely over that.

Today was shoulder day. Workout as follows:

Hammer strength shoulder press (4x 12,10,8,2)
Dumbbell lateral raise 3x12
Barbell shoulder shrug 3x12
Machine shoulder fly 3x12
Cable rope face pull 4x15

I use the hammer strength machine for shoulder presses due to issues with left shoulder that make barbell and dumbbells difficult. About to eat 6 scrambled eggs 2 pieces of toast and some oatmeal for breakfast. Any thoughts on pyramid sets vs straight sets? I have experimented with both and not entirely sure what is best. I knew someone who always used to increase the weight when he hit 10 reps for a set and he was one of the stronger guys I have known.

Plan to keep posting on this log everyday and look forward to all the feedback. Will post a picture later.

1706709471615.jpeg

Good afternoon all! New here and looking for information because I have never done any of this before. I am a man and nearly 37 years old. I am 6’3 and fluctuate between 215-220 pounds. I have been somewhere between scrawny to skinny my entire life. Always had trouble gaining muscle mass or adding weight to the bar.

First started going to the gym about 10 years and went from 155 pounds to about 185 pounds in about a years time. Probably had more to do with me eating more. After that I would always discouraged due to lack of progress made towards getting stronger and bigger.

A little more background. I have tried the full body 3 days a week split and absolutely hated. I have also tried the Arnold split and loved it but after about 3 or 4 months recovery became a huge issue. Currently I am running a 5 day split: chest/triceps, back/biceps, shoulders. Legs, Bench press plus arms. I really enjoy this and look forward to going to the gym.

I had blood work done a few months ago but my test levels were considered normal but at the very low end of normal. Current profession will not allow me to get trt unless my levels are next to nothing. Thankfully I will be moving on to something else in a month or 2. For the time being I am looking for as much information and guidance as I can get.

I am sleeping around 8 hours a night. My diet consists of:
Protein shake before morning workout and 1 after.
6 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of toast and a packet of protein oatmeal for breakfast.
I eat chicken, rice and veggies for lunch and a pre-dinner meal. For the last meal of the day I eat whatever we cook which is generally plenty healthy.

Looking forward to make substantial changes to my physique and stop being skinny. This has been a huge problem my entire life. Looking forward to all of the guidance I can receive here!
@BrightFuture perfect this is the good log start.

Lets start with details on TRT. You said your Test levels were log range, please share a picture of the blood test, just blur the personal info.
IMO, self-TRT is very possible for you.

How about a bit more info with diet training:
training, please share actual weights reps and sets you do
diet, share foods and when you eat them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

pictures needed
please post pictures of you with face blurred
post pictures foods
pics of your training
pics of your supplements

Lets start with details on TRT. You said your Test levels were log range, please share a picture of the blood test, just blur the personal info.

If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

pictures needed
post pictures foods
pics of your training
pics of your supplements
I posted a couple pictures up above but I can post more. I use JEfit to track workouts so I can start adding in my weights on here. I will post the blood work I had done when I have a moment. Thank you for your response.

pictures needed
post pictures foods
pics of your training
pics of your supplements
Test levels were as follows:

Testosterone Serum LC 374ng/dl
Free testosterone Direct LC 11.1pg/ml

Would post picture but it’s online through employer site so it would be difficult.

Top Bottom