Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

man05

EF Logger
EF Logger
Hey guys here is my first go at a Cycle log so that I may work with experts to guide me and help me further learn.
I am 49, in very good physical shape I am 6'2, 209 lbs roughly 13-14% bf, I have strong cardiovascular properties as a results of years of competitive cycling and running. I have been lifting weights in some capacity for 20+ years. I have three cycles under my belt (1. 12wk Test C cycle at 250mg ( no issues), 2. Test C 500mg wk( slight bloat as I ran no ai and I screwed around with dbol) 3. Test c 500mgwk with 300mg NPP ( my favorite cycle by far, I felt great and recovery was amazing). Currently I sit on 260mgof test c on TRT, my doctor has mentioned my ability to use DECA from 200 to 300 mg per week.

My proposed cycle of 16 weeks ( for long esters)

I would like to increase my TRT dose from 260 up to 360-400mg range.
I would like to take the suggested 200mg of Deca and increase that possibly at week 5.
I would still take the adex twice per week the day after I pin for e2 control.

What I am still trying to understand is what would the value of adding NPP the first 4 weeks be in terms of waiting for the Deca to take effect?
In this example:
Weeks 1-4 100mg NPP + 200mg Deca for 300mg nandroline.
Starting week 5 drop the NPP and increase the Deca an additional 100mg for a total of 300mg.
Stay on Deca to the end of week 14 then the final two weeks on testosterone alone to finish the 16 week cycle

The ration would be close to a 1:1 but still slightly higher with test.

As to my diet I eat roughly 300grams of protein, adequate complex carbs, frutis and vegetables. I eat mostly clean, I dont not eat sweets or junk food or processed foods. I consume I would say 100+ grams of protein through shakes and protein shakes with fruit before or after I workout. I drink 1/2 to one gallon of water per day. I generally workout 5-6 times a week with a split , basic bar and dumbbell movements sets of 5 usually with 6-8 reps, generally by set 5 I am pretty gassed on dumbells which makes the barbell that much more tough, but I love it. I had to tak e6 weeks off as I had hernia surgery and am now clear to light and the past two weeks i have been building back up. Most of the work is broken down as either PUSH or PULL movements, Legs are just that with squats, lunges, sumos and calve raises. I workout in my garage at home most session take 1-1.5 hours during the summer given the humidity ( slows you down). I walk on average eod 5 miles and will jog for up to 20 minutes at a slow pace for fun. I take DHEA eod, multivitamins, omega 3's, CoQ10.
I get on average 8-8.5 hours of sleep each night, I only wake up to go to the bathroom.

Hey guys here is my first go at a Cycle log so that I may work with experts to guide me and help me further learn.
I am 49, in very good physical shape I am 6'2, 209 lbs roughly 13-14% bf, I have strong cardiovascular properties as a results of years of competitive cycling and running. I have been lifting weights in some capacity for 20+ years. I have three cycles under my belt (1. 12wk Test C cycle at 250mg ( no issues), 2. Test C 500mg wk( slight bloat as I ran no ai and I screwed around with dbol) 3. Test c 500mgwk with 300mg NPP ( my favorite cycle by far, I felt great and recovery was amazing). Currently I sit on 260mgof test c on TRT, my doctor has mentioned my ability to use DECA from 200 to 300 mg per week.

I would like to take the suggested 200mg of Deca and increase that possibly at week 5.

What I am still trying to understand is what would the value of adding NPP the first 4 weeks be in terms of waiting for the Deca to take effect?
In this example:
Starting week 5 drop the NPP and increase the Deca an additional 100mg for a total of 300mg.
Stay on Deca to the end of week 14 then the final two weeks on testosterone alone to finish the 16 week cycle

As to my diet I eat roughly 300grams of protein, adequate complex carbs, frutis and vegetables. I eat mostly clean, I dont not eat sweets or junk food or processed foods. I consume I would say 100+ grams of protein through shakes and protein shakes with fruit before or after I workout. I drink 1/2 to one gallon of water per day. I generally workout 5-6 times a week with a split , basic bar and dumbbell movements sets of 5 usually with 6-8 reps, generally by set 5 I am pretty gassed on dumbells which makes the barbell that much more tough, but I love it. I had to tak e6 weeks off as I had hernia surgery and am now clear to light and the past two weeks i have been building back up. Most of the work is broken down as either PUSH or PULL movements, Legs are just that with squats, lunges, sumos and calve raises. I workout in my garage at home most session take 1-1.5 hours during the summer given the humidity ( slows you down). I walk on average eod 5 miles and will jog for up to 20 minutes at a slow pace for fun. I take DHEA eod, multivitamins, omega 3's, CoQ10.
I get on average 8-8.5 hours of sleep each night, I only wake up to go to the bathroom.
Hello,

I think a lot 260mg / week are not TRT, because 200mg / week made around 1200/1400ng.
Use NPP as kick start with Deca are a great idea to me .... It's better and more safe than oral like Dbol / Adrol for 4 weeks.

Do you get a blood work before this cycle ? It's very important.

Try to take your NPP 50mg twice week and not 100mg in one time if possible.

To me if you have quality gear :

Test C 300mg
Nandrolone D 100mg / week
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50mg twice week

When your stop the NPP up your Deca to 200mg and rest with test C 300mg
Add a compound for helping your well-being like Proviron, think about your estradiol and prolactin (it's why blood work are important)

If you have nop with Masteron, it's surely a good option, the Di-Propionate version give awesome effect on well-being and libido 50mg twice week.

My blood work was last taken three months back only on the 260mg trt dose from the doctor. Everything was within normal limits, prior test to that my test was over 3k and e2 was I think at 92 because I messed with dbol and was taking no ai, big lesson learned. I’m learning I don’t need to go pin huge amounts of gear for gains.
I have some Proviron and I will be ordering more, is the Ultima the best thing I can get or is there another quality product out there?

Thank you so much for your feedback and help.

Mark

My blood work was last taken three months back only on the 260mg trt dose from the doctor. Everything was within normal limits, prior test to that my test was over 3k and e2 was I think at 92 because I messed with dbol and was taking no ai, big lesson learned. I’m learning I don’t need to go pin huge amounts of gear for gains.
I have some Proviron and I will be ordering more, is the Ultima the best thing I can get or is there another quality product out there?

Thank you so much for your feedback and help.

Mark
Hello @man05
Your welcome :)
If possible share with us all your blood work in details.
Like i said before a cycle it's important so 3 months ago (if i have well understand) are not good :cry:

So if possible give a full blood work (hematocrit, psa, LDL&HDL, cholesterol, transaminases, prolactin, estradiol ...) test and aas have a impact on IGF-1 too and Deca for some people drop the iron level like hell.

If you react well with Ultima, continue with it, i'm not fan to use different lab in one cycle, try to rest in your cycle with the same particulary if you're react well (some contact use Ultima and Nakon with awesome results).

Personnaly i used Euro-Pharmaceuticals from PSL (sponsors here) with Sustanon / Deca / NPP / Proviron / IGf-1 Lr3 / Anastrozole with great success, but everyone react differently, depend the type of oil, solvant etc used to made the stuff.

Oh yes, Deca are 19-nor so it's possible to have some side effect during summer like lot sweating ... it's why i recommand to use this posology and not more.

If possible (again lol) try to write what do you eat, what type of training, when your OFF too etc ....

All the best,
Take Care and Blessed Weekend 🙏

In this example:

@man05 I saw you on evolutionary.org forums, specifically your other thread

I think before we talk real cycle details lets start with you sharing your full diet.

meals foods you eat when you eat them and how much and so on
diet is key here

training, sets reps what you do when you do it and so on, weights

we need details to really push to the next level all forums will agree with this.

Top Bottom