Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol side effects: are these common??

blown93302

guys i started dbol in the second week of my test/eq cycle which was last saturday. since then, my legs right above my knees have been killing me!! i am supposed to do legs tomorrow but i dont know if i can. any ideas on this one??

also, my back is hurting as well. i have heard that this is because of the dbol, but just want to make sure.

third, i am tired ALOT more than usual. i get 8-9 hours at night plus i usually take a 1-2 hour nap during the day.. this normal?

lastly, are your lifts supposed to dramatically increase while using? because mine are :)

seriously on the first three questions though. thanks bros!

knee problems: rapid strength increase leads to lifting more that joints can handle

back: muscle tightness due to insane dbol pump

sleep: could be a number of things, probably because of more energy exertion while on cycle

D-Bol has been known to cause insane pumps and that may be what is causing the leg pains. My lower back killed a lot of D-Bol but it stopped when is dis-continued use and I was ver tired on D-Bol but I also got insomnia from it so I could not fall asleep :( If it is the lower outter part of your back it may be the kidneys in which case you should start taking cranberry extract and up your water intake

M18

thanks for the help guys.... its not on my outer part of my back, just my back in general... hard to explain. ok thanks again!

I have the same problem with d-bol and working legs. I just changed my split so I will always be working legs after a rest day...I simply won't take d-bol the day before or morning of my quad or hamstring workout, so I'll be on d-bol about 4-5-days a week. I'll let you know if that works.

i feel you on the sleep thing,im mad tired on it. One bro made a good point a couple weeks ago when i posted about it,,it could be your glycogen levels being out of wack

ive been very hungry on this cycle because i frontloaded 1g of eq for the first week and 800 for the second week. threw the dbol in my cycle at week 2 and have gotten insane pumps thus far. actually i worked chest yesterday and last night/this morning it hurts to breathe...... hoping its just my chest!! :)

Haven't ever noticed back or leg pain but definately don't sleep very well while on d-bol. Also yes fast strength gains are the reason d-bol has been so popular for so long.

Hey bro, I got similar symptoms. My back is hurting as well (lower too) so I guess that's normal, try to up your water intake - I will! Also, Im very tired all the time.. need 10hrs/day.. :D

Top Bottom